Wish A Fellow Bear Well, Please

A wee update fellow Bears.

I got out the hospital last night an I'm doing well though it's going to take time.

But now I'm sitting with a visitor from FF, E10H and what a phuckin man but by phuck be can talk.:D

In all seriousness, if everyone had the decency and kindness of the big man, the world would certainly be a better place.

NS.
Go on the bam , don't know you my friend , but I know what it takes , keep fighting .

I got out the hospital last night an I'm doing well though it's going to take time.

But now I'm sitting with a visitor from FF, E10H and what a phuckin man but by phuck be can talk.:D

In all seriousness, if everyone had the decency and kindness of the big man, the world would certainly be a better place.

NS.

Absolutely and not a truer word said.

All the best Fb, I'm so glad to hear your positive news.

NS.

Great to hear your home FB, hope your recovery is speedy and your back at Ibrox in the very near future.
Stay strong fellow bear
NS.

Wee update.

I've been getting loads of visitors, family, mates etc and then round about 4.30 today who walks in the hoose , Gordon Smith:eek:

one of our Rangers greats.

A pleasure to sit in his company for a good while talking about our famous club, players and support.

He's a credit to the Rangers family and once again thanks to Robert at the Louden Tavern and big Ian plus the whole Rangers support for their best wishes.

The best Monday pick me up I've had in many a year.:D

NS.

Last edited:
Wee update.

I've been getting loads of visitors, family, mates etc and then round about 4.30 today who walks in the hoose , Gordon Smith:eek:

one of our Rangers nine in a row greats.

A pleasure to sit in his company for a good while talking about our famous club, players and support.

He's a credit to the Rangers family and once again thanks to Robert at the Louden Tavern and big Ian plus the whole Rangers support for their best wishes.

NS.
Loving the good news mate ! Keep it coming.

You WILL do this !

Wee update.

NS.
Never realised it was your brain they operated on:D:D:D
9 in a row:rolleyes:

Wee update.

NS.
Enjoyed the visit, hope you have a speedy recovery, thank your Mrs and girl for the kind welcome

Wee update.

NS.
Good to hear your in good spirits mate, hell of a day you've had and that must of been some surprise Gordon Smith Chappin your door.
A very nice gesture from Mr Marshall for arranging that for you, your a true bear and a gentleman.
It's true the Rangers family really take care of their own.
Stay strong fellow bear. NS

Wee update.

NS.
Hope you had clean jammies on mate..
Fantastic gesture..
Stay strong mate and have a magnificent Christmas..
All the best..

Wee update.

NS.
Aww mate that's brilliant. Well done to those who arranged that for you. Gordon Smith a class act.

NS.
Great to hear your back home FB. It all begins now mate. Having been there I know how you'll be itching to get back and see the bears, but take it easy and do as they say. We have all got that big 55th to celebrate. Sure E10H will keep you right. You are showing the true spirit of the cry. No Surrender.

Wee update.

NS.

giphy.gif

Great post mate, lovely to read.

I have acknowledged all 3 Rangers Gentlemen with a thread of their own for the Blue World to see how special a Family Rangers are.

Was wonderful to see you last night, yer no getting any better looking but you're looking really well. ;)

Thank You everybody and here's to the good health of you all.

E10H.

We Are The People.

Aww mate that's brilliant. Well done to those who arranged that for you. Gordon Smith a class act.

giphy.gif

Wee update.

NS.

The very best of luck in your battle for good health sir.

I hope to see you back on here on a regular basis again soon.

NS as you always say.

NS.
great to hear, E10H sounds like a diamond of a man, all the best mate.

As Mr Jock Wallace Esq used to say to players of his from time to time...

'What's the password?'

The answer is the watchword or words in this case good sir.

Belated best wishes in your fight FB.

Latest posts

Back