With the vaccine now being made available

See my post earlier on pressure from Parliament. We largely came out of lockdown in the summer without such in depth analysis you suggest. Once the numbers of vaccinations increase, and the infections and hospitalisations decrease, the pressure will come on big time to ease things.
Well your going off on a diferent arguement now. Your original sarky reply to my post struck me that you thought I was talking nonsense about the availability of statistical data to evaluate progres once vaccination started

For what it's worth my opinion is that we came out of lockdown too soon and developments probably back that up now. But the government is in a position where they dont know whether to fart or shyte. One direction wrecksthe economy and some folks mental health and the other kills thousands. We need to hope the vaccine gets us on the right road sooner rather than later.

All we are worried about is when we can get back in to watch the football. :D

There will be a big drive from the Scum to have fans at the chamber of secrets in March. You will notice they have not been as vocal since the last old firm game due to the venue of the game in January
They’ll be burning the stadium by then I can’t see them wanting them back in

As soon as the old and vulnerable are done it,s over and full houses will be allowed .
It matters not that it is still around and infecting folk who either show no symptoms or a few days in bed .
As long as those who are at risk from dying or putting strain on the N.H.S have been vaccinated
I'd be looking at fans back for the third are fourth old firm fixtures.

Well your going off on a diferent arguement now. Your original sarky reply to my post struck me that you thought I was talking nonsense about the availability of statistical data to evaluate progres once vaccination started

For what it's worth my opinion is that we came out of lockdown too soon and developments probably back that up now. But the government is in a position where they dont know whether to fart or shyte. One direction wrecksthe economy and some folks mental health and the other kills thousands. We need to hope the vaccine gets us on the right road sooner rather than later.

All we are worried about is when we can get back in to watch the football. :D
My point is eventually politics will take over, and the experts will quite correctly be allowed to get on with studying the data. This is only my opinion which can freely be put alongside an @rsehole which every one posesses.

If we can’t have a full house for the moment we win 55 I’d rather Ibrox was empty . Don’t think it would be right to allow a couple thousand to see that moment and no one else. If no full houses then just wait till august and have the party then

I have a depressing suspicion that full houses might be a long way off.

Fans will get back in for def assuming vaccine goes well in the Spring, but noticed mentioning of “monitoring outbreaks in coming years” in this morning info from U.K. govt.

I have a growing suspicion that there will be a degree of restrictions on crowd nos. etc for a long time yet.

I have a depressing suspicion that full houses might be a long way off.

Fans will get back in for def assuming vaccine goes well in the Spring, but noticed mentioning of “monitoring outbreaks in coming years” in this morning info from U.K. govt.

I have a growing suspicion that there will be a degree of restrictions on crowd nos. etc for a long time yet.
Sure they will have to monitor it . It’s gonna be monitored for the rest of time now. But once the vulnerable get vaccinated then hospital admissions and deaths should be non existent. At that point even if outbreaks occur if no one is getting ill then they have no justification to stop mass gatherings. We get outbreaks of the cold/flu we don’t shut things down . Why? Cos no one dies or gets seriously ill relatively. My biggest fear is they don’t accept that like the flu the elderly will still die from this. Albeit small numbers. If they want 0 deaths and cases we are never getting back to normality

Covid vacinne should be given to rangers fans first, old and young, then if there's any left give it to the anti British mob that's left,

I was speaking to a couple of old lads who are fellow season ticket holders and they cannot wait to get back to Ibrox but they told me that they are not taking the vaccine. I lost the plot with them, i said its cunts like you two that will stop us getting back in.

Is hampden really going to be empty for euro games I can't see it , so I reckon full crowds at start of next season should be march but wee nip needs to keep her power trip going a little bit longer

Sure they will have to monitor it . It’s gonna be monitored for the rest of time now. But once the vulnerable get vaccinated then hospital admissions and deaths should be non existent. At that point even if outbreaks occur if no one is getting ill then they have no justification to stop mass gatherings. We get outbreaks of the cold/flu we don’t shut things down . Why? Cos no one dies or gets seriously ill relatively. My biggest fear is they don’t accept that like the flu the elderly will still die from this. Albeit small numbers. If they want 0 deaths and cases we are never getting back to normality

The last part of your post is also my biggest fear.

I also think people are getting (understandably) carried away with the vaccine news.

We’re not sure how it will work in mass rollout. Will the virus mutates and bypass it? Will immunity turn out to be short lived? Etc. Etc.

One thing this year has taught me is hope for the best but expect the worst!

surely May is achievable for full stadiums. That’s almost half a year away, surely enough of the population will he vaccinated by then for restrictions to be lifted. Why wait until next season ? If restrictions are over even just for the last 2 games or something then open the stadiums. Every game behind closed doors is lost revenue. there are people who work in football stadiums on a match day that need the income as well as the clubs themselves.

Is hampden really going to be empty for euro games I can't see it , so I reckon full crowds at start of next season should be march but wee nip needs to keep her power trip going a little bit longer
I think there will be a lot of pressure on Nippy to have full crowds back for then, or she'll risk pissing off the Scotland crowd (for what it's worth, I'm one of them). So I think assuming vaccines go reasonably well, you could have a degree of crowds back in April, building to full crowds by May/June.

Once the vulnerable and elderly are vaccinated and numbers drop significantly, these measures are completely unnecessary and even a fanatic like Sturgeon will see that

Back