Wolves v Leeds United and other Friday football

JayDee

Leeds have been involved in some good games so let's hope this is another one.

Main games:

Arminia Bielefeld v Wolfsburg Bundesliga 19:30 BT Sport 3

Ballymena United v Crusaders NIPL Premiership 19:30 BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport Website

Watford v Derby County Championship 19:45 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Real Betis v Getafe La Liga 20:00 LaLigaTV / FreeSports

Brest v Lyon Ligue 1 20:00 BT Sport ESPN

Wolves v Leeds United Premier League 20:00 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

TV games:

Fixtures/scores:

Like the look of that one aswell, everytime I've had a bet relying on a Bamford shot on target he's got one within the first 20 minutes.
I didn't even know they were playing tonight til it popped up in Sky Bet promotions :D

Seemed decent odds for two attacking teams. Cue the 0-0 bore!

Fiorentina get a vital victory against other relegation candidates Spezia, 3-0 with Vlahovic scoring the 1st.

That boy is going onto bigger things, a great signing @ €1.5m & he single handedly looks like he might keep them up.

Fiorentina get a vital victory against other relegation candidates Spezia, 3-0 with Vlahovic scoring the 1st.

That boy is going onto bigger things, a great signing @ €1.5m & he single handedly looks like he might keep them up.
Had them on my coupon earlier and messed it up by getting greedy and adding a horse.

Gone for a £20 treble Wolves Watford and Betis.

Vlahovic Osimhen and Belotti surely all at elite clubs next season..

After the heroics in Munich, Arminia Bielefeld toiling a bit here against Wolfsburg.

0-1 so far :(.

Good goal by Wolfsburg in fairness.

I’ve done the sky bet price boost, bamford and Neto 1 shot on target each and 2 corners each team each half and 1 card each team.

12/1 it was, just need 2 corners each team in second half, bamford to have a shot on target and one card each team

Both sides look equally dangerous to be honest! Actually fancy Wolves to open the scoring just on the basis of Leeds having a weaker defence.

Poor game. A lot of hitting and hoping. Not many clear cut chances.
:))

I expected this to a mental 3-3 type game, Leeds defence is howling though but Wolves aren’t exactly great at the minute.

Fancy wolves to sneak it.

Both sides look equally dangerous to be honest! Actually fancy Wolves to open the scoring just on the basis of Leeds having a weaker defence.
I thought Wolves have looked more threatening, seem to be cutting Leeds open a bit easier than at the other end.

Maybe that's just cos I'm anxiously waiting on Bamford to get involved!

I thought Wolves have looked more threatening, seem to be cutting Leeds open a bit easier than at the other end.

Maybe that's just cos I'm anxiously waiting on Bamford to get involved!

Leeds need to stop giving Neto shooting space that’s for sure. But I thought the best chance of the game was Cooper’s header, should have really put Leeds 1 up.

On a side note Traore is actually not particularly good, he’s all pace and muscles, I can safely say not the smartest player or the most technical.

Wolves must take the most shots in the league. Any time they get within about 25 yards they shoot.

Leeds need to stop giving Neto shooting space that’s for sure. But I thought the best chance of the game was Cooper’s header, should have really put Leeds 1 up.

On a side note Traore is actually not particularly good, he’s all pace and muscles, I can safely say not the smartest player or the most technical.
Yeah that was a good chance. Thought Dendoncker should've done better the first time he was through on the angle (will forgive the second one cos the pass was heavy).

I'd get the fuck out the way of Traore charging at me tbf :D

Neto should've squared it there

I’ve done the sky bet price boost, bamford and Neto 1 shot on target each and 2 corners each team each half and 1 card each team.

12/1 it was, just need 2 corners each team in second half, bamford to have a shot on target and one card each team
Would Bamford’s header constitute an effort on target?

*checks flash scores

Sees young leeds keeper has had a howler again

Laughs*

Edit: I presumed it was a howler, seems just bad luck.

Of course Traore would hit a cracking shot to lead to the first goal. Dickhead making me look like a dickhead

Back