Wolves v Leeds United and other Friday football

Two chances missed by Leeds, great effort by Traore and an o.g. by the Leeds keeper (not his fault).

Yes but it was on target, no?
Only on target if it goes in or the keeper saves it, number of variables come into play otherwise that you can categorically say it’s going on target.

It can be frustrating but I understand it to be honest.

Only on target if it goes in or the keeper saves it, number of variables come into play otherwise that you can categorically say it’s going on target.
So if a defender say clears it off the line it’s not deemed a shot on target?

So if a defender say clears it off the line it’s not deemed a shot on target?
Ah fck knows man, it’s a daft market but I still like it.

There was a game I was waiting on a KDB SOT for a decent whack, be shot from a corner, twice the keeper tipped it over& sky never paid out.

You could tell by his body angle they were definite shots though!.

I just kind of accept the keeper has to save it, or go in.

Ah fck knows man, it’s a daft market but I still like it.

There was a game I was waiting on a KDB SOT for a decent whack, be shot from a corner, twice & sky never paid out.

You could tell by his body angle they were definite shots though!.
Bookies are cuunts and the odds are increasingly shite. I’m thinking of canning it.

Two chances missed by Leeds, great effort by Traore and an o.g. by the Leeds keeper (not his fault).

I remember seeing us score a goal very similar to the one that Wolves just got. It was at Fir Park in the early 70's. Cutty Young shot hit the post and the ball rebounded into the net off the back of Keith McRae the Motherwell goalie.

Bookies are cuunts and the odds are increasingly shite. I’m thinking of canning it.
I’m canning it next week, even though my last 4 bets have came in. Not money makers, just for a wee buzz.

Once I get paid next week though I’m closing all my accounts, maybe bar one.

Shocker by Canales of Betis. Has his penalty saved then puts the rebound over the bar. 0-0.

Betis get another pen, and it’s scored.

By the way, Fekir has to be one of the strangest transfers I’ve ever seen.

In what way?
One of the hottest players in Europe, looked set to join Liverpool for €60m, deal didn’t get finalised.

Year later he moves to Betis, a lower end Spanish team for €20m when he could have surely went somewhere much better.

Just strikes me as very odd.

One of the hottest players in Europe, looked set to join Liverpool for €60m, deal didn’t get finalised.

Year later he moves to Betis, a lower end Spanish team for €20m when he could have surely went somewhere much better.

Just strikes me as very odd.
Yeah, I think Liverpool pulled the plug due to concerns over his knee.

Well done mate, I’m £70 up myself just from a few small bets.
Tbh the wolves watford betis treble was worth £154 but i bottled it injury time and cashed out for £124 as leeds were battering Wolves and should have scored twice

Nic

Nice one EB:) what did you have?
£5 on Vlahovic FGS @11/2.
£5 on Neto 2 SOT @3/1
£5 on over .5 goals in the Torino game @7/5

Also had a tenner on Rangers @4/1.

I would have taken that cash out too mate, I’d have fancied leeds to score!.

£5 on Vlahovic FGS @11/2.
£5 on Neto 2 SOT @3/1
£5 on over .5 goals in the Torino game @7/5

Also had a tenner on Rangers @4/1.

I would have taken that cash out too mate, I’d have fancied leeds to score!.
That's some great wee bets. Well done.

Back