World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

Had £110 on an England Netherlands double. Cashed out for £40 and 10 seconds later Holland score. Absolute sickener. Stuck it on USA to try and make up for it. I never cash out either

Backed England -1 and -2 all over the board today.

Accum of England -1 Holland and USA

Bet builder of England Bellingham assist Kane to score and 7 shots at goal.

Kane Bale Depay anytime goal 10/1.

• Harry Kane
    Anytime Goalscorer
  • Over 9.5 Corners
    Corners Over/Under 9.5
  • England
    Match Odds
  • Over 2.5 Cards
    Away Team Total Cards 2.5
  • Jude Bellingham
    Player To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
Got the bet in bold for the last game today. £10 for £65. Not going to touch anything else until tomorrow after Gakpo 1st goal and another separate bet of Holland -1. (which now pays for tonights chinese)

England were just shy of evens for a -1.5 spread vs iran, easy easy money. Bookies have halved odds on all the favourites now near enough as quite clear how bad some of the group teams are.

Stupid Yanks.

Argentina -1
Denmark
Mexico

Argentina game over 2.5 goals over 2.5 cards 2/1.

Messi hat-trick 12/1.

Last edited:
England were just shy of evens for a -1.5 spread vs iran, easy easy money. Bookies have halved odds on all the favourites now near enough as quite clear how bad some of the group teams are.
What do you mean by "halved the odds"?

Apologise to anyone who put martinez as top scorer I stuck a fiver on him yesterday had I not no doubt both his goals today would have stood haha

Thought he must mean Brazil/Argentina/France/England etc... had halved price in the outright betting, hasn't happened either - not sure what he is meaning.

Possibly meant the favourites had been shortened for their group stage games. I noticed Holland went from 1/4 to beat Qatar to 1/12 !

Thought he must mean Brazil/Argentina/France/England etc... had halved price in the outright betting, hasn't happened either - not sure what he is meaning.
Think he meant the odds had been slashed for winning their individual groups rather than winning the tournament

Possibly meant the favourites had been shortened for their group stage games. I noticed Holland went from 1/4 to beat Qatar to 1/12 !
Ah right got you, did check that on Sunday myself. USA have shortened a little for beating Iran as well. Think it is just those 2 groups mind where things have changed significantly, can't see any other examples.

bookies will be happy today

screwed one of my accas, but the other for Messi, Lewandowski and Mbappe to have 2+ shots on target each at 5/1 is still on

Didn't touch the game this morning no real value
Stuck a 10er on
Denmark
Mexico
France
Germany
Belgium
Spain
Returns just over 100

Back