Worst performance you have ever seen from a player against us?

Stephane Mahe in 99 a shout?

I think Gary Kenneth (2 Scotland caps) had a couple of howlers against us.

Zander Clark had a poor game in a 3-0 win against St Johnstone in 2020. Hearts had a Portugese goalie on loan from Man United, he had a very poor game against us.

Rab Douglas the 3-3 game 02/03 season.

Threw the first in the net and spilled the 3rd. He had a few howlers in his time.

willie mcstay got an absolute roasting from Ted McMinn in the 4.4 game - eventually got sent off...... Barry Smith as I remember got hooked at half time in the league match at Hampden in 1994 when he could not get near the Prince of Denmark (to be fair, not many could)

PSV goalie over the 2 legs when we got to the CL under Gio.

The great Fabio Cannavaro got sent off after half an hour for 2 yellows playing for Parma against Rod Wallace.

Seem to recall Stephen Craigan scoring a double of own goals against us and being ran absolutely ragged. Can't remember if it was for Motherwell or partick thistle but It was right up there with the worst id ever seen. I remember rubbing my hands any time I seen he was in the line up for the opposition against us. C#nt was as honkin a player as he is a pundit

Jim "Bomber" Brown the Killie keeper at 8-1 game at Rugby Park. He eventually went to Irvine Meadow and he was the best keeper i have seen at the Meadow and he is a big Rangers man.

Last edited:
Of course there have been plenty of players from diddy teams who have been hopeless against us.
The one that comes to spring to mind from a footballer of actual quality was Cannavaro when we beat Parma 2-0. He was been given a torrid time by Mols and Wallace before he ended up getting himself sent off only about 25 minutes into game.

Thought that about that boy Bolongoli (sp?) they had a few years back whenever I seen him play.

Absolutely chronic.

I'd never heard of him until a thread here a few months back.

Poor guy seems to have got it stinking just for being called Bradley.
This was an era where people like my old man called the sheep striker "Hauns Gueelhoose" cos hes not some poncy type.:D

Back