Worst weather you have attended a game in?

Is this the one where we had horizontal slow blowing into our end. I remember a game at Tannadice where it was so bad, we had to turn our backs to the pitch
It’s was when they still had the old terracing and the fans behind the goal had no shelter. It was absolutely brutal that day.

Ayr Utd away Scottish cup when Jamie Murphy scored, baltic.
Aberdeen away when Snelders jaw was broken - soaking.

Away to Morton about 69/70. It was blowing a hooly,they got a corner when the ball came over a gust of wind blew the ball past Peter Mcloy. Game finished 2 2.Drenched from head to toe that day.

Celtic v killie december 2010. Got call from killie mate who had hospitality and asked me if I wanted to go. Never been so cold at any game ever. Was right in the middle of that mad winter of 2010 and it must have been easily -5 at the game. Killie drew 1-1 and we stayed top so was a good night

Game up at Tannaduce think it was 1-1 with MoJo scoring then game was abandoned at half time. Also when we played at Love Street in the early 90’s it was so bad we left at half time.
Yeh, the Love st. game. Stuck on a hill in torrential rain. The worst ever.

Reserve game in the main stand around 86, next to nobody there and it was baltic. My brother bloused out at HT and went to sit in my uncle's car.

2nd half and david holmes offers my dad and I to sit in the directors box but he asked me, being a shy wee guy i said no. My dad still moans at me to this day about it :D

New year game 1987 - blowing a blizzard, new baby on the way & waiting for the tannoy announcement to get home urgently. Wife way less than chuffed with me!

Looking forward to Boxing Day game (27th Dec this year). Just hope Swann doesn’t ruin Xmas again this year by putting restrictions in place for the sports and wet pubs
hope not ,i ve had my fill of live streams .
and don't get to witness DJ having his usual hissy fit on the touchline :))
he's a real chartacter in the game over here and a great band man too so good enough for me .
doesn't spare him a salting right enough :D

I remember getting soaked at Love Street,Tynecastle and Rugby Park. The semi final v them at Hampden as well. Osasuna at Ibrox in 85 it chucked it down all night too. Cowdenbeath away was probably the coldest I’ve been at a game.

Another mention for osasuna in 85 and there was one game at tynecastle early 90s maybe in the terracing behind the goal was sleet and driving wind I’m are ally scored that day and that prick Ian Baird equalised I’m sure
Yep, 2-2 draw at Tynecastle, I remember it.

Walter Smith's first game back, we smashed Dundee United. Rumours were game was going to be called off at half time.

Dundee away under Eck I think it was. I think we won 1-0. Was chucking it down snow at one point. Absolutely baltic.

Vienna a few years back was very very cold - that's the least pleasurable 90 mins stood watching a game I've had.

Arbroath away in the cup around 2002, blowing a f*cking gale, pissing with rain and spray from the sea coming over.

The Old Love Street. I think it was after the game away at Leeds. ( IIRC big Nisbet scored. Late 92? ). It was absolutely chucking it down. The roads literally turned into streams.

For coldness away to Ayr Feb 2018, for rain Scotland v San Marino in 2019 (not a TA fan but went along with my cousin as a neutral)

Back