Would you go to the colts games?

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
If they get entered into the lowland league?

Id probably take the family to a good few games. Good excuse for a day out in random places. Probably wouldn’t go to many when the weather is Baltic though.

would be really interesting to see how many we would take to these games. Two years ago, it would be minimal, but after the last year, I can imagine that would change.

I would. When the news came out last week, first thing I did was look to see what teams actually played in the Lowland league and if any were local to me. There's at least 4 teams within a 30 minute drive from me so I'd be happy to go to these games on days that the first team aren't playing.

They can't expect the normal away support to fill these spaces. If they had any brains they should price it right to allow families to go.

As for pricing right.....thats where its all a shambles no doubt.

STH should be a few quid max for getting to home games.

We will play outwith the training centre imo. Firhill maybe? I would definitely go. If we play on Saturday or an International break and the colts were playing an alternate date then I would go. These kids need to hear our support and the expectation of wearing the Jersey.

Yip and would take the kids to get them interested
Actually think this would get younger bears interested in Rangers quicker. Not everyone can get to Ibrox but if the colts are playing relatively locally then it could become another gateway to following Rangers.

When I was younger we couldn't get to the first team games reguarly but got to a few reserve games at the time.

Not too many of the teams are near me so I probably wouldn’t go to too many away games but I’d certainly go to any midweek home games.

Yes, for selfish reasons I’d like to see us playing Albion Rovers at Cliftonhill, Edinburgh City and Cove Rangers so I can say I’ve seen Rangers play in all 42 grounds in the SPFL :)

Definitely would happily take the step son along to see some rising talent.

I’d definitely go to the odd one to tick off some different grounds.

However most guys who have any interest in football at that level will already follow a team. I’d much rather spend my afternoon at Newlandsfield than watch Rangers Colts if the first team are away.

Actually think this would get younger bears interested in Rangers quicker. Not everyone can get to Ibrox but if the colts are playing relatively locally then it could become another gateway to following Rangers.

When I was younger we couldn't get to the first team games reguarly but got to a few reserve games at the time.

I grew up going to Ibrox every week -
Reserve weeks were full of kids
Of course it was no substitute for the 'big' game & I might miss a few reseve games to go swimming or fishing etc. nearer season's end - but not many

Yes. If they’re at the right time and suited me.

A couple of decent away games (local) there too.

Rather go and watch live football than BT or SKY.

Yes, for selfish reasons I’d like to see us playing Albion Rovers at Cliftonhill, Edinburgh City and Cove Rangers so I can say I’ve seen Rangers play in all 42 grounds in the SPFL :)

I don't count those 3 as they weren't possible at the time :D

However yes it would be a wee bonus to complete that side of things now.

Yes, I'd go and see them. Assuming we'd be playing at the Training Centre with maybe a couple of games at Ibrox?

I'd also consider watching them on Rangers TV but it would need to be either part of my standard RTV subscription or no more than a couple of quid a game.

If I lived close to one of the grounds they would visit, then I'm sure I would take in a few games.

I’d definitely go to the odd one to tick off some different grounds.

However most guys who have any interest in football at that level will already follow a team. I’d much rather spend my afternoon at Newlandsfield than watch Rangers Colts if the first team are away.
As a Pollokshaws man I occasionally go and watch The 'Lok - 2 pm kick off, few bevvies before the game, then home in time for radio phone-in at full time.

Yes, I'd go and see them. Assuming we'd be playing at the Training Centre with maybe a couple of games at Ibrox?

I'd also consider watching them on Rangers TV but it would need to be either part of my standard RTV subscription or no more than a couple of quid a game.

Definitely RangersTV, I mind when we had our own channel through Setanta deal and used to catch the reserve games on that

Assuming that they don't clash with a home game, an accy game or a burnley game that I can get to and they were playing Dalbeattie star then yes otherwise I very much doubt it

I’d take my son if local for definite, as long as it didn’t clash with our home games. Trying to get him more Rangers minded and I only have one season ticket so getting him to games at Ibrox is tricky. Still at a stage where there’s a mix of kids in his class who have different strips.

If it was local in glasgow then maybe i would go , i tend to go watch pollok if rangers are not on and pollok are at home , would go watch some colts games depending on where they play

I went to Firhill to see the u19s play Young Boys & also the colts v Wrexham at Ibrox so I'd happily go along if the games are local

I’ve been wanting to get to some of the lower league grounds in Scotland and this would be a great excuse to do so.

Back