Would you go to the colts games?

Absolutely I’ll go see them. Think the Lowland League teams are in for a pleasant surprise next season and whilst the financial aspect we’ve agreed to upfront would have been a factor I think they deserve congratulations in being open to progression.

Yes. I went to the Liverpool and Brighton friendlies and the Wrexham game in recent years.

Id go along for sure provided pricing was sensible

If they get entered into the lowland league?

Id probably take the family to a good few games. Good excuse for a day out in random places. Probably wouldn’t go to many when the weather is Baltic though.

would be really interesting to see how many we would take to these games. Two years ago, it would be minimal, but after the last year, I can imagine that would change.

Absolutely. I'd go. Fitba, Rangers, day out: no brainer. What's no tae like?

Would imagine the supporters club would take a bus to a few of them a year if the main team wasnt playing that day.

Good day out

Yes I would and will bring my kids along as well. Plan on taking them to a few of the women’s matches once fans are allowed back in. My daughter and son both play football and dream of playing for Rangers so it will do them good to go watch them

Yes definitely, been retired for a few years now & the training centre is walking distance for me & my mates & I have been watching the youngsters regularly
When the boys were playing in the UEFA competition & the home games were played at Firhill it was interesting to see them compete with some of Europe's elite.
So if the games are not too far away there will be a car full of auld bears going to see the progress of the boys . Maybe spot the next Nathan Patterson????

Too far away for me unfortunately but absolutely if more accessible.

I'm 300 miles south, but if I'm up the road & first team not playing/playing away, I'll go & see the colts (home only). No other club, or SFA ever getting a penny from this bear.

I think that once the lower league SPFL clubs see some of the attendances at games that involve either us or them in the Lowland League, they might start to regret their decision not to let the colts reams into the SPFL.

why not just automatically add us to the championship. make us pay an entry fee every year that's evenly distributed to the teams in league 1 and league 2. that way we dont affect promotion or the teams beneath us. the financial gains for championship clubs and league 1/2 willbe worthwhile for everyone.

dont see the point in having our youth players play in divisions beneath league 1 in all honesty

Back