Yilmaz

There's absolutely no chance Yilmaz is 5'11. He was so so much smaller than literally every other player on the park against Kilmarnock.
Except that Davis, that started that game, is shorter than Yilmaz.

T.A.A at Liverpool has done not bad for himself considering he's a whopping 1cm taller than him!

As a side note, all of the tims fullbacks except Ralston are shorter than him as well...

Our Sports Science team will have him on the coffee, stolen church water PEDs already so I'm sure he'll bulk up soon enough!

I’ve not got an issue with height or lack of, it’s comes to ability and how you also cope/deal with restrictions. In regards to height. What was the first thing Kilmarnock did at Ibrox. A long ball down their right in which Lafferty peeled out wide on top of Yilmaz and just stood his ground. Yilmaz had no chance.

That will be the target for most sides so we’ll see how he deals with the aerial side of football in Scotland.

In said game Yilmaz won 0 headers, 0 tackles, and completed 0/6 crosses.
Rangers lost a lot of good young players because Jim Sinclair only wanted man mountains.

Too small too lightweight not very talented and not suited to Scottish football if the showing against Kilmarnock is anything to go by just can’t see the guy cutting it in the shite league we play in
Hope the guy gives me a great big girfuy but can’t see it
At least you gave him 60 minutes before writing him off :oops:

Half the posters on this thread have to be taking the piss at this point. Must be one of the most demented threads on a newly signed Rangers player in FF history. Boy's not even played a full game and he's being written off because he's under 6 foot and lacking match fitness.
When I see a batshit mental post I just hit the ignore button, it helps drown out the noise big time. Fries my brain when you see some of the mental posts in the Bear pit and then in the Lounge the same poster comes across as intelligent and level headed :))

As usual people falling over themselves about a point not made. You can be compact and have physicality -Kent is hardly John Greig but he has power and pace he won’t just get brushed off the ball. I tend to think all the successful wing backs mentioned that were shorter showed attributes our new lad didn’t in his debut.

Does that mean they aren’t in there? No but he didn’t show them and the lack of physicality and pace considering his pedigree were surprisingly lacking.

Possibly Ross County and QOS?

Would be suprised if he got thrown in at Easter Rd, or Eindhoven, while not being close to being fully match fit.

Wouldn't be fair on the player and the lunatic fringe on here would character assasinate him, just as they've cluelessly done previously, with Lundstram, Arfield, Sands, Colak and many others.
Agree he didn’t look match fit based on his time in the killie game. I trust our management team in this signing he will come good

I think he will be phased in gradually & would be amazed if he started at the weekend purely because he will be weeks behind in terms of pre season prep (to which you can add in bedding in period). Throwing him straight into a tough away game would be a bit bold.

Out of pure interest, I wonder what he's looked like in training.

Back