Young Rangers fan tragically dies: Lauren Reid

Jango

Lauren Reid, a young 19-year-old Rangers fan tragically died last Friday.
She was had just qualified as a Chef and was working in Gin 71 in the Merchant City, she had an asthma attack felt breathless and went outside for a bit of air.
While outside Lauren had a Heart attack and never regained consciousness. She was surrounded by her family when the Life Support machines were switched off, she died with Rangers top on and her Fernando scarf draped round her.
She lived with her Mum and Dad, Elaine and John in Dennistoun.
Her family is completely devastated and have asked if it is possible for her fellow bears to have a round of applause on the 19th minute of this Saturday's game against Livingston.
If possible. Can everyone share this on Social Media, please?
Put's everything into Perspective.
It really does stomping about like a mad man after the game
Then reading this
Heartbreaking as a dad of an 18 year old

J J Burnel

She was had just qualified as a Chef and was working in Gin 71 in the Merchant City, she had an asthma attack felt breathless and went outside for a bit of air.
While outside Lauren had a Heart attack and never regained consciousness. She was surrounded by her family when the Life Support machines were switched off, she died with Rangers top on and her Fernando scarf draped round her.
Her family is completely devastated and have asked if it is possible for her fellow bears to have a round of applause on the 19th minute of this Saturday's game against Livingston.
Know Lauren's Dad John fairly well. Absolutely tragic news. How on earth does a family deal with such a loss?

RIP Lauren

D day

My cub will be sitting beside me at game on Saturday,he's 19.......can't imagine the pain god bless you all.

Coop

19 years old,bloody hell.

mulguy1953

Lauren was / is my cousin,s granddaughter & when we learned of this at the weekend she told me that the prognosis was not good, it just seems such a shame when something like that can happen so quickly to one so young.
RIP Lauren x

Kris1872

Official Ticketer
That is absolutely horrendous news. God rest her soul her whole life ahead of her. Can't even begin to imagine the pain her family are going through right now.

Safe in the arms of Jesus now.

portoron

Official Ticketer
Tragic lost a 16 year old nice in very similar circumstances. Always hard for the family to loose someone so young rip

bpfurian

What a terrible thing to happen to someone so young with a whole life ahead of them.
I'm sure her parents and family are devastated by such a heart breaking tragedy.
Rip Lauren.

BlueSevenTwo

Puts things into perspective right enough , gave me a kick up the backside today.
Hopefully most of us see Rangers do 55 , here we have a youngster with everything in front of her who won’t , so tragic.
Heartfelt condolences to the family.