Your 11 v hibs

My team would be the following:

Greegs
Tav Goldson McAuley Barisic
McCrorie
Arfield Jack
Candy Grezda
Morelos

Same team as the weekend except Morelos for Lafferty. We need stability leading up to the 29th. Big push needed but playing the likes of Worrall and Coulibaly who are so bad off form its scary is not worth thinking about.

4 games before break, keep as much consistency as we can imo.

Not confident with mcauley against pace but think him and goldson are the in form/preferred choice at the moment.

Morelos has to start.

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson McAuley Barisic
Jack Coulibaly
Arfield
Candeias Morelos Grezda​
I believe this is currently our best 11 available
Having said that our midfield with 2 sitting midfielders is a little flat but this is the best we have. Davis would fit into this midfield rather well in place of Coulibaly

McGregor

Tavernier
McAuley
Goldson
Barisic

McCrorie
Jack

Candieas
Arfield
Grezda

Morelos

This for me or Haliday in middle of park. Can't understand why anyone would want Coulibaly back in the team he has been rank rotten and offers nothing defensively or attacking imo.

McGregor
Goldson McAuley Worrall
Tavernier________________________Barišić
Jack
Coulibaly Arfield
Candeias
Morelos
Would have had Katić ahead of Worrall but he's no where to be seen. Don't fancy our usual set up against Hibs - our midfield and defence will be stretched open. Barišić and Tavernier would have to be disciplined in there and not get caught too high up the park or Hibs will do to us what they did to the bheggars and that's exploit the space in the FB areas. Jack, Coulibaly and Arfield get about the park and Candeias is given more of a free role to roam about the park - he's got fantastic work rate and attitude.

Back