• 1-1

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 2-0

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • 4-1

Votes: 145 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0-2 for me. As others have said it set down a marker- they never recovered even that early on

They realised that day we were better

A tough one, but I think I have to go for agent Duffy’s debut, big Connor had him on toast. It was also the game that set the tone for the rest. No shots on goal from them really twisted their melons, so much so they didn’t know what to do in the next one.
Duffy instantly became a fans favourite, unfortunately for him it was Rangers fans!!

4-1 game on sunday special mention for the 1-1 game for the colombian prince getting his first goal against them

Sunday's game.

We humiliated them and made a mockery of their last 10 years of fantasy football.

There was only one team in Scotland capable of stopping them and in the end, we didn't just stop them, we as I said humiliated them and the most pleasing part of that is,

The Scum know that to be true.

We are The Rangers.

WATP.

Had to seperate importance for favourite. Went for Sunday, going into it without my stomach churning and able to actually enjoy it was delightful.

Then add to that the performance, the humiliation, the goals and the events of the game. I just loved it. They have all been special in their own way.

The 2-0 win at their place put down a marker... that Rangers hardly got out of 2nd gear that afternoon was quite important as well.
No longer did it require Them having an off day and Rangers having a great day for Rangers to beat them.

0-2 game, I’ve never actually been bored watching the clock run down in an old firm game before, we absolutely coasted that game and there was no threat from them at all,

it was just so comfortable and I’ve never experienced it before in this fixture.

Voted 0-2 as it was so important, but maybe should have gone for 1-0, as that really destroyed them.

Where is the guy on here who started a thread about whether there'd ever been any close FF polls before? One vote in it! :))

Back