Your first game at Ibrox, against who and score?

First one I remember was against Dundee Utd at Ibrox in 1990, I was in the enclosure, we still had the fences at that point, we lost 2-1 with Super getting our goal.

As an aside it was also the league debut of a certain Duncan Ferguson.

I believe it was a home defeat to Dundee in the 80's - maybe 1984? And maybe the game Bomber scored a hat trick against us?

It was quickly followed up with the 3-1 win v Inter Milan.

1612/1967
Division 1
Rangers 10 Raith Rovers 2
Sorenson
Kai McKinnon D Smith Mathieson
Greig(2) Penman
Johnston(2) Willoughby (1)Sir Alex(3) Persson(2)
Manager Davie White
Attendance 35,000

29 July 2000

V at Johnstone 2-1

Dodds double

Klos
Ricksen, amoruso, konterman, vidmar,
Kanchelskis, Ferguson, van bronckhourst, albertz,
Wallace, Dodds

Feb 1989, SC Replay vs. Raith Rovers. I think we drew 1-1 on the Saturday and it was pay at the gate on the midweek, so late shout from my dad to take me to the game for my 1st Ibrox experience as a young 'un. Ran out 3-0 winners and Cammy Fraser was getting pelters if my memory serves me correct.

I’m sure it was against Hearts and we won 6-1 I think. I remember as much of the walk from Queens St to Ibrox as I do the game. Standing outside a bookies, and then a pub waiting on my big brother.

January ‘96. We lost 3-0 to Hearts. Allan Johnstone hat-trick but had to look that up! Will never forget walking up to the stadium with my uncle. I got shivers and thought I was playing myself. Absolutely buzzing!!

1996 wasn’t great for me. My first Scotland game was against England at Wembley, and that was the year Hearts did us in the league cup final!

4 March 1978AberdeenH0–334,500
not the best of starts

Same nightmare start for me , was still at school and went down with some mates from school, i cant recall if we were in the Copland or Broomloan end but couldnt believe how big the terrracing was , but i can remember having to bail out sharpish from the front as the bottles started flying after the 3rd goal went in, I'm sure Archibald scored twice for them.

Also cant recall how we got down , obviously must've been bus or train.

Back