9zNaaWk.jpg

L5wDSdH.jpg

Qef4Eyx.jpg

LmebvZI.jpg

X1A26Av.jpg

UIxM9tI.jpg

mMNCKSC.jpg

EbufV1j.jpg

Even if you feel your candidate has no chance of winning, get out and vote, every vote for a Unionist party is vital.
Absolutely. Down here it has to be Jackie Ballie for the seat and Conservative Unionist for the Regional. No fan of Scottish Labour but to be fair, Jackie does seem to be one of the better ones in that House of secrets and lies in Edinburgh.

The galling thing in all this for me is the Greens. They will more than likely tip the balance once more. Environment is a huge vote winner, especially with the youth but not all of them voting Green on the Regional list will understand that this will be used to further the nationalist cause. Please persuade all you can from putting a tick anywhere near the Green Party, their aim is also separation first, environment second.

The unionist parties are obviously keen to win Falkirk West. Haven't had a leaflet through the door from any of them.
Rules have been such that Labour, for instance, have no committee rooms and I think door-knocking only allowed last week - not that anyone is opening their doors!

Can anyone let me know who the alternative party is to this shower of shite is in East Dumbartonshire and Glasgow North East?Family in both these areas and wanting to advise them on tactical voting.

Labour then conservative is the recommended way to vote for my constituency. Needs must I suppose.

Can anyone let me know who the alternative party is to this shower of shite is in East Dumbartonshire and Glasgow North East?Family in both these areas and wanting to advise them on tactical voting.
East Dunbartonshire is a UK Parliament constituency so doesn’t have the same boundaries.

You’ve got Strathkelvin and Bearsden and Clydebank and Milngavie.

Strathkelvin and Bearsden should be Conservative on your first vote for constituency and one of Labour or Conservative on the list vote.

Clydebank and Milngavie is Labour in the constituency but it was very tight between Labour and Tory for 2nd place last time out. Some people might just go Tory there.

Then regional vote (list vote) either Labour or Conservative.

Absolutely. Down here it has to be Jackie Ballie for the seat and Conservative Unionist for the Regional. No fan of Scottish Labour but to be fair, Jackie does seem to be one of the better ones in that House of secrets and lies in Edinburgh.

The galling thing in all this for me is the Greens. They will more than likely tip the balance once more. Environment is a huge vote winner, especially with the youth but not all of them voting Green on the Regional list will understand that this will be used to further the nationalist cause. Please persuade all you can from putting a tick anywhere near the Green Party, their aim is also separation first, environment second.
strange thing about it is the Greens don't have any policies that are actually going to become law, all they exist for is to suck on to the SNP and then get thrown a rogue policy down the line

no idea why anyone would even waste their vote on them, especially that wee dick Harvie

Glasgow North East is a UK constituency too, but Labour in the constituency vote for that area is a must.

Then either Labour or Conservative on the list vote.

Iv always used my polling card when voting but Mrs claims she doesnt think its came in... hmmmm. Can i vote by just taking my ID and giving my name? I understand it’s probably a stupid question.

Iv always used my polling card when voting but Mrs claims she doesnt think its came in... hmmmm. Can i vote by just taking my ID and giving my name? I understand it’s probably a stupid question.
I never take my polling card with me or ID.

Just waltz in and they mark your name off the list and give you the ballot paper. If you’re registered to vote, of course.

Yep mate - you don’t need your polling card to vote.

Yes you can go without and just give your name and address. I've never even had to provide ID before.

Causing untold fights in my house. Tactically Labour/Tory is the right call. She will refuse to vote Tory and go Labour/Labour. Even the fact that I would normally go Tory/Tory but I'm ready to vote Labour just to oust the SNP she won't budge!

Renfrewshire North
So your constituency is in the West Scotland region.

On the list vote last time out for West Scotland, the Tories and Labour got 3 seats each and the Greens got one. The SNP were that successful in the constituencies last time out they didn’t receive any MSP’s from the list vote.

You’re only real option is Labour or Tory on the list.

So you can vote Tory in the Renfrewshire North constituency and Labour in your 2nd vote for the West Scotland Region.

Causing untold fights in my house. Tactically Labour/Tory is the right call. She will refuse to vote Tory and go Labour/Labour. Even the fact that I would normally go Tory/Tory but I'm ready to vote Labour just to oust the SNP she won't budge!
Labour/Labour is still fine.

We need votes to get Labour MSP’s in too.

unfortunately I feel all the tactical voting will fall down because people can't see SNP are the enemy of everyone who supports the Union

"I've voted Labour all my life, my dad voted them" etc. It's not as if people are going to know who you voted for, just vote to keep the SNP out and vote for the one who has the most chance in your constituency. I generally have no allegiance to any party because I think most of them are in for themselves but Tory is the tactical choice so that is who I will pick

Apologies for my ignorance, but Knightswood comes under Glasgow North?
Glasgow Anniesland.

If you want to preserve the Union you will vote Labour in your constituency vote and one of Labour or Conservative in your regional (list) vote. The regional vote is done proportionally so you can vote for who you want for in that vote, between Labour or Tory.

Strange thing here is that in most cases voting Labour for candidate and Tory for list is not normal voter behavoiur but if enough do this it'll work. Many will need to hold their nose,, but the primary purpose is the government we don't get here. Not the one we do. Good wee voting spreadsheet guide in here http://www.vote21.scot/

Labour then Conservatives for Falkirk it says here.

You know ever since Falkirk has been in the clutches of John '' Short back n sides '' McNally the Howgate has had the soul sucked right out of it. Unless you're needing your nails done or a haircut there's %^*& all reason to go to the highstreet.

I'm back at work tomorrow but I'll swagger on down to the Church to slam my vote into those cunts. There's always some gummy scruffy looking stray SNP wank standing at the door pretending to be your pal, they practically try to shag yer ankles like a dug man, pure minting.

Labour then Conservatives.
Shall be done!

Back