Yours bets for Liverpool v Barca this evening?

Fancy a draw and btts. Liverpool will be hurting after kompanys winner last night. Looks like the leagues gone and 3 nil down to a team like barca is nigh impossible to turnaround. all ending in tears for lpool

BTTS should be a certainty.
Aye think I'll go for Liverpool & BTTS.
Not checked that price but should be decent with just BTTS tomorrow nite.
We £20 Dbl.

Edit odds pish.
Liverpool and BTTS- Yes 3/1
Ajax and BTTS- No 4/1
2 × £10 Singles
1 × £10 DBL

Last edited:
Here’s something to consider. Barca don’t travel well a lot of the time and they’ve had some major collapses in the CL in recent seasons.

Humped 4-0 away to PSG and Juve, and beaten 3-0 by Roma to go out last season. On top of that Liverpool created golden chances at the Nou Camp and just blew them. If they get an easy goal tonight (and I reckon they will), I honestly think Liverpool might just do it. As we’ve seen, this isn’t the Barca of old and can just play keep ball and suffocate the game, that’s why they’ve taken some heavy defeats in recent years.

Liverpool to win the match seems the best bet to me

Double up with Ajax tomorrow pays 9/2

Here’s something to consider. Barca don’t travel well a lot of the time and they’ve had some major collapses in the CL in recent seasons.

Humped 4-0 away to PSG and Juve, and beaten 3-0 by Roma to go out last season. On top of that Liverpool created golden chances at the Nou Camp and just blew them. If they get an easy goal tonight (and I reckon they will), I honestly think Liverpool might just do it. As we’ve seen, this isn’t the Barca of old and can just play keep ball and suffocate the game, that’s why they’ve taken some heavy defeats in recent years.
Would have been able to see the possibility of this collapse happening if Salah and Firminio had played. Tall order otherwise

Barca aren't certs to win tonight but 19/10 looks just a wee bit generous to me. Mind you, my recent betting record is terrible!

That wasn’t as easy a victory as the score suggests , this is still in their hands and they know that , they need everything to go their way . But some far inferior teams have done it to Barca .

Not entirely convinced re goals. If Liverpool score early then that will likely be the case but Barca will happily keep the ball and frustrate them. If it's scoreless after 25 minutes can easily see a 0-1 win for Barca!

I'm trying to pick safe bets to slow build up some winnings.

Thinking to go for Over 1.5 goals in the game.

Fancy a draw and btts. Liverpool will be hurting after kompanys winner last night. Looks like the leagues gone and 3 nil down to a team like barca is nigh impossible to turnaround. all ending in tears for lpool
Yup. Their season up in smoke in just 1 week.

Looking forward to this almost as much as one of our games , would love Liverpool to get a few in first half .

Not entirely convinced re goals. If Liverpool score early then that will likely be the case but Barca will happily keep the ball and frustrate them. If it's scoreless after 25 minutes can easily see a 0-1 win for Barca!

True. I’m talking up Liverpool’s Chance but of course of they caught cold again and Barca score, that would be it done you’d think.

Remember there’s a good chance that Sturridge and Origi will make up two of the front three.

Willie Hills doing the Golden Goal.

Ill pop £20 on Liverpool and hopefully it wont matter the result as long as they score first!

6/4

I don't bet but if I did I'd think Liverpool to score first and possibly be winning 1-0 at half-time

Second half they'll be pushing for a goal and Barcelona will pick them off and win 2-1

Barca to win and round off a terrible 24 hours for Liverpool. League almost certainly gone and no chance of clawing back 3 goals.

I’ve gone for Barca Ht/Ft and also Barca double with Ajax. Just can’t see Liverpool doing it tonight

There have been 4 goals in the last 5 games in CL where liverpool have been home, Barca away.
Liverpool missing key forwards.
And all of a sudden everyone reckons goals galore.

1-0 Liverpool.

Back