Yours bets for Liverpool v Barca this evening?

Just checked my pound bet

Liverpool 4-0 (Correct score)
Liverpool 4-0 Barcelona
07 May 2019 - 19:11:01
Settled - won
Receipt No. O/xxxxxxxxx/0003342
Type Single (1-Line)
Total Stake £1.00
Price 60/1
Returns £61.00

thats my kitty up a bit :))

Just checked my pound bet

Liverpool 4-0 (Correct score)
Liverpool 4-0 Barcelona
07 May 2019 - 19:11:01
Settled - won
Receipt No. O/xxxxxxxxx/0003342
Type Single (1-Line)
Total Stake £1.00
Price 60/1
Returns £61.00

thats my kitty up a bit :))

Well done mate, bet your wishing you went a bit more, a tenner would of been lovely.

Absolutely.

Just like City would give up the title - if it meant they could win the CL.
I was thinking about this last night. I would rather win the CL as I have always viewed it as the big one but I reckon the majority of Liverpool fans, especially those from Liverpool, would prefer the title.

There is a very real chance that city could win the league and Liverpool the CL, yet bizarrely both clubs would have snapped your hand off for the other.

£10 + £5 free bet on skybet double up boost VVD 2+ tackles & Messi 2+ shots on target returned £115 (was in around 70th min).

Softened the blow of £50 on Barca to win.

What a night of football that was.

Liverpool made them look ordinary, didn't have a single passenger. If they had a couple more players of their first 11's quality they'd have smashed 100 points this year.
To win with the team they put out last night was something else, great performance.

I was thinking about this last night. I would rather win the CL as I have always viewed it as the big one but I reckon the majority of Liverpool fans, especially those from Liverpool, would prefer the title.

There is a very real chance that city could win the league and Liverpool the CL, yet bizarrely both clubs would have snapped your hand off for the other.
City would bite your hand off for any sort of history.

Mediocre, club.

Just a wee thank you to the posters on here who have been critical of the Club and supporters in the past giving praise on Liverpool’s performance & result last night.

Back