Yours bets for Liverpool v Barca this evening?

Here’s something to consider. Barca don’t travel well a lot of the time and they’ve had some major collapses in the CL in recent seasons.

Humped 4-0 away to PSG and Juve, and beaten 3-0 by Roma to go out last season. On top of that Liverpool created golden chances at the Nou Camp and just blew them. If they get an easy goal tonight (and I reckon they will), I honestly think Liverpool might just do it. As we’ve seen, this isn’t the Barca of old and can just play keep ball and suffocate the game, that’s why they’ve taken some heavy defeats in recent years.
Well done that man!

I’m still jet lagged so will no doubt be up half the night. Not even drinking as I have a mate over from Norway tomorrow, so we’re going out for the Spurs game.

You can sit and watch BT Sport all night ha ha. I know I would (but I’d be drinking as well right enough).

You must be buzzing. No chance of sleep.

Sorry mate , much credit to Liverpool but Barcelona were piss poor .
And you know why? Liverpool didn’t allow them to play their game,simple.
Well played Liverpool,probably the greatest
come back ever.Ive never been a Liverpool
fan,but that was ultra special,happy for them
and especially for our Manager.;)

My stag doo is in Liverpool the weekend of the Champions League final!! Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing?!?!

No way mate, that’s superb. Place will be bouncing.

I personally think they’ll beat either side in the final. After tonight I’m loathe to write off Ajax (who will go through imo) but this Liverpool side are just at a different level.

Would Liverpool fans take a defeat in the final if guaranteed they win the league on Sunday?

I would say so. They got beat in the final last year and it didn’t crucify them.

They absolutely crave a PL title. On paper the CL is the bigger prize but under the circumstances the PL is more important.

Most Liverpool fans under the age of 40 have never seen (or remember) their team crowned champions of their country. Imagine if that was us.

That was a refreshing change from Lineker not apologizing.

Fucking hate when TV companies apologize for swearing.

And you know why? Liverpool didn’t allow them to play their game,simple.
Well played Liverpool,probably the greatest
come back ever.Ive never been a Liverpool
fan,but that was ultra special,happy for them
and especially for our Manager.;)
Don't get me wrong ,Liverpool deserve a lot of credit and they played really well but the collective arses of the Barcelona side collapsed.

Even then ,it was a fantastic result and their fans were magnificent .

FC Barcelona
Verified account @FCBarcelona
More
We score, Liverpool need FIVE - and we're going to get at least one... agreed?
#LFCBarça (1-0, agg 1-3)

Barca tweet aged well.

Here’s something to consider. Barca don’t travel well a lot of the time and they’ve had some major collapses in the CL in recent seasons.

Humped 4-0 away to PSG and Juve, and beaten 3-0 by Roma to go out last season. On top of that Liverpool created golden chances at the Nou Camp and just blew them. If they get an easy goal tonight (and I reckon they will), I honestly think Liverpool might just do it. As we’ve seen, this isn’t the Barca of old and can just play keep ball and suffocate the game, that’s why they’ve taken some heavy defeats in recent years.
Can i have your lottery numbers for the weekend mate ?

Football wins, Barca tippy tippy stuff bores the %^*& out of me. Give me a good winger any day of the week.

Seeing a team who need one goal to get to the CL final with 60 seconds on the clock, passing back towards their own goal is mental. Shows how far up their own arse they are with the passing thing though.

Their manager will be crucified, a repeat of Roma, right down to waiting until 2-0 to make any sort of change. As much as Liverpool were brilliant, Barca’s recent CL history proves it’s as much a bottle job as it is anything.

Keep believing, indeed! That was a sensational watch.

On a side note, tonight’s the night I chuck the betting I think. Got that one so wrong!

Hope you backed that confident post.

Incredible result
Thought they'd win but not go through

Shows how Spanish football is doing as Barca have romped that league despite having several failings

No way mate, that’s superb. Place will be bouncing.

I personally think they’ll beat either side in the final. After tonight I’m loathe to write off Ajax (who will go through imo) but this Liverpool side are just at a different level.

My mate just said if Spurs win tomorrow he's buying me a Spurs top to wear there for the final.

I like Arsenal as well, so put your money on Spurs knowing my luck.

Back