Yours bets for Liverpool v Barca this evening?

What a marvellous result for Liverpool. Despite their collapse last season I’m sure no one saw Barcelona giving up a three goal advantage tonight, especially with Liverpool missing Salah and Firmino. Like them or loathe them the Scousers created a wonderful atmosphere tonight and really lifted their team to one of the greatest results in their history. A proper football team with a history, good and bad, to match.

We’re in for a great final. I’m sure Liverpool will give it their all, especially if City win the title, but they’ll be matched by a young and exciting Ajax team (presuming of course they take care of Spurs tomorrow) who have been a breath of fresh air in the CL this season. Whoever wins it it’s nice it won’t be one of the Spanish sides for a change.

Tonight is a great example of why we love this game so much...

What does Klopp say to his players at all? This guy is going places in the football management trade.......

Neymar going to PSG was bad for him and Barcelona.

Ronaldo going to Juventus was bad for him and Real Madrid.

Two very odd transfers.

Barcelona were a joke. Waiting on one man to constantly deliver for them. The rest of the players should be ashamed of themselves. Brilliant from Liverpool though.

Here’s something to consider. Barca don’t travel well a lot of the time and they’ve had some major collapses in the CL in recent seasons.

Humped 4-0 away to PSG and Juve, and beaten 3-0 by Roma to go out last season. On top of that Liverpool created golden chances at the Nou Camp and just blew them. If they get an easy goal tonight (and I reckon they will), I honestly think Liverpool might just do it. As we’ve seen, this isn’t the Barca of old and can just play keep ball and suffocate the game, that’s why they’ve taken some heavy defeats in recent years.
Here's a man that knows what he's talking about!!

Been saying for a while now that Barcelona need a really top class centre back, for years they have got away with Pique plus a diddy. With that unstoppable midfield with Xavi and Iniesta they could do it as the opposition couldn't get the ball. But their defence has more to do now, and they simply aren't good enough.

You have to fancy Liverpool to win it now and would not be surprised if they won the league too now.
Sometimes it's just your season.

What a game of football!
Liverpool didn't deserve to be 3-0 down after the first leg but never thought they would turn that around.
Barca were really poor it has to be said,to blow a lead like that in a champions league semi final takes some doing.

Here’s something to consider. Barca don’t travel well a lot of the time and they’ve had some major collapses in the CL in recent seasons.

Humped 4-0 away to PSG and Juve, and beaten 3-0 by Roma to go out last season. On top of that Liverpool created golden chances at the Nou Camp and just blew them. If they get an easy goal tonight (and I reckon they will), I honestly think Liverpool might just do it. As we’ve seen, this isn’t the Barca of old and can just play keep ball and suffocate the game, that’s why they’ve taken some heavy defeats in recent years.
Any chance of the lottery numbers for the weekend

He is a witch

Would Liverpool fans take a defeat in the final if guaranteed they win the league on Sunday?

I don't think I have ever seen a team work so hard and with such belief over the full course of a football match in such momentous circumstances to win so bravely in my lifetime.
Liverpool FC I salute you.

Leeds at home in the same competition. I still get goosebumps even thinking about it.

I suspect you and your fellow Liverpool fans may not even get any sleep mate.:)) Have a great night. Special night like this don’t come around too often. Memories of Fiorentina.

I will sleep like a baby I’m sure.
I’m still jet lagged so will no doubt be up half the night. Not even drinking as I have a mate over from Norway tomorrow, so we’re going out for the Spurs game.

Did you bet 4-0 though?

Anyone know what odds that was?

Back