Zander Clark linked

Ross.clark

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-rangers-plot-swoop-to-bring-st-johnstone-ace-to-Ibrox/

Best keeper in the league by shots/saves ratio & Clean sheets/ games played ..

Count me in ;);)

My mate goes to st johnstone games and raves about him. Said hes defo going to a better level and best goalie hes seen at st johnstone. That might not mean too much though but he thinks hes far too good for them.

Would be good back up to McGregor and not a bad successor. Joint top for clean sheets and has the most saves in the league this season, having played 2 games less than McGregor.

A good Bear as well. Would welcome this.

No spoke to him & even then am no sure hed tell me knowing how im an excited fan .. just see folk like lewis n bachmann being linked n thought id remind folk who the best in the league is :p (statistically of course ;))

Fair play for the honesty Ross.

I wouldn’t be too unhappy with this deal and he’s more than decent back up

Was at Elgin city on loan a few year back and on the occasions I seen him there he was outstanding! Big tall unit of a goalkeeper

Firth just a punt? He feels like the logical back up bridge between McGregor moving on then McCrorie stepping in.

Folk actually taking the shite these clickbait websites post as gospel.

Footballinsider and HITC can suck a fat wan.

Him and Kelly are the best young keepers in the league

I don’t think Kelly would come back as a number 2 as that’s why he left in the first place

The transfer window hasn’t even opened yet and I’m fed up with all the shite speculation.

Apologies to the OP. I never realised he was your brother and don’t want to sound like a dick.

Back