Zander Clark linked

Linked with Bachman, Kelly, Clark, Lewis from Aberdeen was discussed on here the other day and all seem to be second best to Allan McGregor in their own thread.

LOL, some amount of folk with a connection to the boy on this thread!!

As it is, I work with his cousin who hasn't mentioned a word about it, although by timings of this thread that'd make sense. Ill ask on Monday if shes heard anything. Also been told there is a reason he prefers to look like a huge bottle of pepto bismol than wear the other keepers strip!

I think he would be a great signing and spend a season developing under tuition from our coaches and working with mcgregor. Ready made bear replacement for keepers role and itd annoy that wanker manager up in Perth

It would be a good signing but why would he want to sit on the bench for most of the season when he can play more or less every game for St Johnstone?

He used to be with Rangers as a youth and Mrs Cutlass was one of his teachers at CHS.
She remembers well the day he came in and told her he was being released by Rangers...he was absolutely distraught (so was Mrs Cutlass).
He's certainly a big bluenose and an excellent goalkeeper, I'd be delighted if he "came home!"

It would be a good signing but why would he want to sit on the bench for most of the season when he can play more or less every game for St Johnstone?
I'll assume you are a Rangers fan.

Would you like to play most games for st Johnstone or sign for your club, earn 4 x yoyr current salary, learn under our coaches and McGregor with a view to taking his role as number 1?

Tough choice...

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-rangers-plot-swoop-to-bring-st-johnstone-ace-to-Ibrox/

Best keeper in the league by shots/saves ratio & Clean sheets/ games played ..

Count me in ;);)

He could probably fit pipes better than his brother anaw!

McGregor's the best keeper in the league, what's your point here?

That each of the names above have been talked about in recent weeks and every one of them was labelled the 2nd best keeper in the league.

It just shows that people make up any old rubbish to back up a signing.

That each of the names above have been talked about in recent weeks and every one of them was labelled the 2nd best keeper in the league.

It just shows that people make up any old rubbish to back up a signing.

Sorry mate, thought you were saying we shouldn't be signing 2nd best in the league (whoever that is :D)

Back