MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disgusted with that performance. How many saves did that prick of a GK have to make in the 2nd half ? As far as I can remember, 0. He picked the ball out the net at the pen and that was it. Dreadful.

So tell me who in that team tonight was outstanding not fucking one of them they are a disgrace.
Do you know something? I don’t get too high when we win. I don’t get too low when we lose.

Bipolar reactions on here take the biscuit. Nobody is happy tonight, but I’m not going to throw everyone.. their dog and cat too…. under any buses just to make it look like I care more than someone else.

Midfield has been the problem for me all season so far, stagnant sideway passes too often, throw in the injury to Kent and we are absolutely blunt. No goals from midfield is killing us. I’m sorry but Hagi done nothing tonight, people can argue all they like but the boy just hasn’t got it, too slow and inconsistent. We need to chunter along towards January and hope we are neck and neck with the Tims and bring in a few new faces, why we never sold one of our big hitters and reinvested if we were skint I’ll never know.

If a night like tonight isn't enough for them to stand up and be counted, then I truly fear for the rest of our season.

It’s just like the few games before covid. Last season was a one off judging on previous and the performances being put in this season. Gerrard, the coaching staff and the players really need to take a long look at themselves and something has to change quickly. All season we’ve had no urgency and zero pace. To give that performance on tonight of all nights says to me players and staff are not up to it

I forgot about Goldson. Get rid of him in January, Rock in defence, well he was until the bright lights of England seduced him,now he is a pebble in the sand of mediocrity.

Kamara was terrible, you could almost feel the panic off him.

To be quite honest we seem incapable of building an attack and most of the players look like they really unsure of what they are doing.

Not good enough and make no mistake these paedo bastards are reeling us in!

They have already reeled us in.

We have dropped 6 pts in our last 4 home games and are now only 2 pts ahead. They have by far the easier set of fixtures between now and the Winter break.

From what I have seen so far this season I'd not bet a single penny on us still being top by then.

Grow a pair of bollocks Gerrard and make some changes.

Drop your mates for a start.
He really needs to. That was some pile of sh*t served up tonight and it's been more or less the same all season. A season with a potential £40m jackpot at the end and we don't seem bothered. Disgusted at that tonight.

Tonight’s performance was reflective of every other game we’ve played this season. They’ve now caught up and from what I’ve seen from both sides it won’t be long until we’re chasing.

I’ve spent the last 36 hours shedding tears at various times. I fully respect that the majority of the side are hurting at the loss of someone they knew far far better than I but I’ve loved that man for half of my 46 years on this planet and would’ve have spilled blood to get a result on a night like this.

Sadly I did not see this from anyone in a blue shirt tonight and that is heartbreaking.

These performances are dire.

Is it the tactics? If not, the players need dropped for not carrying out the gameplan.

We are top, by the skin of our teeth. How long until the stuttering comes to a halt?

Something needs to change drastically and soon :(
A big word for Gerrard I'm afraid he's gone back to season 1 and 2 subs far far too late to save and win games ,, all the people on here who worship hagi.. you can have him,, a major blind spot for gerrard. very poor performance, once again from most, its well past time Patterson was in there, tav no where near good enough, keep bassey in,, were so slow wheres the urgency? ..nowhere

Do you know something? I don’t get too high when we win. I don’t get too low when we lose.

Bipolar reactions on here take the biscuit. Nobody is happy tonight, but I’m not going to throw everyone.. their dog and cat too…. under any buses just to make it look like I care more than someone else.
Tell me when we actually played 2 games in a row this season and looked good ?.

It's getting worrying now, like watching a Warburton team, we created nothing in the second half.

I don't think it's any coincidence that a lot of players in this team had a tremendous season last season when there were no crowds in

Now that crowds are back the jersey is far too heavy for a lot of them. Our management team don't seem to be able to motivate them either which doesn't auger well.

Some of these players think they can just stroll about the park conserving energy and take their time. No midfield pressure at all. No runs off defenders from our front 3 and acres of space between our two defenders on our right hand side.

I'm normally even tempered when it comes to games as you cant win them all and there is another team on the park trying to stop you but we created nothing from open play.

However that there on a night when we celebrate the life of a man who took his team, down to 9 men, and won a cup final was absolutely gutless from us!

“But we are grinding out results - that’s what champions do” ….. the alarm bells were ringing long ago but we failed to act and kept playing the same way. No we are in a title fight

Gerrard loyality to Tav is going to cost him his job at this rate.

Tonight demonstrated that team are mentally weak and every single one of those bastards should hang their heads in shame. Tonight of all nights they cannot deliver a performance Walter would be proud of which disgusts me.

I'm livid but not surprised. Starting with our so called captain, we are a shower of cowards.
Aye 2-1 down with 10 to goes and Tav shits it and is a coward and steps up to take a penalty. Calling our team bastards disgusts me

One word “atrocious”too slow, no urgency, pedestrian and teams are now finding us easy to play against.No killer through ball, no over the top ball to run onto and flat from start to finish. Very fortunate to even get a draw. Sorry Walter we never sent you to the next world with a resounding victory that you absolutely deserved.:(

Back