Match Thread ** Rangers v Falkirk - 16:15 Sunday 4th March - Sky Sports **

Thomson sends any Rangers player off in that same situation and I will bet my life on that.

No idea mate, I'm not getting into it. I'm not defending the decision or Thomson. I'm trying to work out how he'll justify the yellow over the red to the referee observer.

Is Muirhead auditioning for that DollarShave advert as the free gift ... including the punch to the groin area.

Craig Thomson really is a repulsive bitter 19th Century Terrorist bastard. Blows for half time when we're on the attack wirh no injury time.
I thought the same there.we were setup one on one with the defender and the prick blew for ht right on 45 mins.

We look brilliant going forward now, defence needs to be sorted for next year if we're going for it though.

Biggest risk here is complacency, we are miles ahead of them all over the pitch. Still think we are too open with Goss and Docherty, nobody is anticipating the second balls on the edge of our box

That Thomson lady's front bottom must have appologise to about 5 falkirk players there after goal .honestly enough is enough with these officials .are we playing with a different set of rules

Fair half.

Still look shaky at the back when the box is loaded.

Take the score, Muirhead shouldn't have been on the pitch but Karma .

Cummings was a stupid yellow card.

I really like the lad but he needs to understand that you can't get away with that shit in a blue jersey cos refs will happily %^*& you over in this fucking farce of a country.

All the players should know how bent the refs are, don't give them any easier of a time to card our players.

Job done, just hope we get the players through this without injuries.

We should be making changes soon get some guys like Morelos rested.

Just need Muirhead to get a second yellow now for complete karma.

Bates very sloppy first half and losing his man a good few times apart from that prick hitting him in the balls.
Alves has defended well and is better on the ball. Midfield a bit quiet, but with Candieas, Windass, Moleros and Cummings up front we will always score.
Going for 6-1 final score. Cumdog hat trick.

Cummings is putting some shift in on the wing today going back the way as well as forward. He's been our most threatening player by a mile. His all round game has been excellent and it'll be difficult to leave him out next week on this performance.

Cummings is having a great game. He might act daft off the park at times but there's no denying his commitment and workrate while he's in that Rangers jersey.
A bit Gazza-ish in fact.

If we play like this against the Tims but with an injection of more pace and urgency, which is to be expected, we’ll murder the bastards.

3-1 up and it is a performance like pre-Christmas for me. Too pedestrian and Falkirk won’t relent. Cummings is doing great personally, but we don’t half miss Murphy and John down the left.

Would have been delighted to be told we were going in 3-1 up at HT before kick off.

Thomson and defensive complacency are our biggest threats today.

I hope Docherty and Goss get the wind behind them in the second half, as they have been quite subdued, lesser Docherty of the two.

Lets do this Rangers, second half 3 more.

How the %^*& can Weir be commentating our games given what happened anyway.

And how the %^*& can he not pronounce our captains name properly.

Cant wait for the pundits to highlight the 2 elbows and assault on our players.

What’s the attendance?At the game and looks no to bad considering.

Not even out of 2nd gear.

Did anyone else notice Sky turning crowd sound down? Was very muted right from the start. That and weird camera angles just shows their half arsed attitude to Scottish football.

At least we don't have Andy Walker.

Cummings was a stupid yellow card.

I really like the lad but he needs to understand that you can't get away with that shit in a blue jersey cos refs will happily %^*& you over in this fucking farce of a country.

All the players should know how bent the refs are, don't give them any easier of a time to card our players.
I would be fining players 50% of their wages for petulance for exactly the reasons you describe, Boughera was murder for it too

Good first half.

Some nice passing whilst cummings is causing loads of trouble with his movement. Still look really dodgy at the back at times though.

Serves that muirhead right with the og after the bates incident. Strange decision by thomson. The only rationale i can think is that he is didnt really see the incident well enough and thought it was a bit innocous. I struggled to see what happened even in the replay as itnwas rather sneaky as opposed to blatant but maybe i need to see it again. Still doesnt really explain the yellow though.

I am watching RTV, and getting goal alerts 2 mins before I see them scored, but keep them coming.WATP

No mention of the punch or replays in the HT review but if that was a Rangers player it’s all they would be on about.

Defensively poor but Halliday and Tav both bombing forward leaving Alves and Bates exposed. Tactic causing Falkirk defence more trouble than ours..but can't play like this defensively next week.

Alves can win anything in the air coming towards him but gives me the fear still at crosses.When was the last time we could relax with a cross knowing someone was going to win it in the air?

Back