Match Thread ** Rangers v Falkirk - 16:15 Sunday 4th March - Sky Sports **

That was an outstanding run by Windass. Cummings giving the manager ache for next week.

There's a rivalry between the two I reckon, more jealousy at least publicly visible from Morelos, getting annoyed when he's not passed to, needs a clip round the ear

You’d expect strikers to be single minded and be wanting the goal themselves.

I don’t mind that at all but there’s got to be a balance in the decision making when it really counts

You’d expect strikers to be single minded and be wanting the goal themselves.

I don’t mind that at all but there’s got to be a balance in the decision making when it really counts

Got it in one, love an attitude but it needs to be measured, they need to try work together instead of compete at all times

I know that’s your opinion you madman, I can read fine, why you getting angry? :D

I’m simply posting what the official wording is as You are wondering his rationale? Well he needs to make a judgment based on that guidance.

The change you are talking about is ‘whether the force is deemed ‘negligible’.

Had about 4 quoted replies saying mostly the same thing, skimmed yours and though f**k this :D. Apologies bud.

Yeah the negligible force interpretation. I can only think that's what he's went with.

Don't have a problem with El Buffalo taking the huff.

Two strikers with a bit of rivalry spurring each other on is exactly what we want.

Ideally the same all over the park.

Only taking the huff at not scoring himself though mate, he was first in to congratulate JC. As you say, that’s how it should be.

Back