David Munro todays referee

Appalling performance. Tackles that looked certain fouls allowed to play on and others pulled back that were much less.

just because one team is 4-1 down is no excuse for not booking their players. there were at least two challenges and a rugby tackld that should have seen yellow.Yet another inept performance.

Bias was pretty obvious he was helping them, doing everything possible to make sure Malky had nothing to moan about in the post match interview.

The shite ref stuff is just daft i have no idea where people get that from.

We never benefit from them being poor at their jobs and when Ross or Dundee or Livi or Aberdeen are upset with refs its more often than not after a game against Celtic.

You will see the same guy reffin the tims and dealing with any tactical fouls in the near future and the first foul by a Celtic player probably wont be a booking either.

Thought he was a poor ref.
But then the booking on balogun convinced me... cheat.
He couldnt get the card out quick enough!!!
Closely followed by not booking County player for lunging in on Bassey.
Cheat!!

Very poor and inconsistent.
Either a mink with Dingwall connections or a mhank with scum connections.
Giving him the benefit of the doubt he could be honest but crap, in which case he needs to watch that game back and realise he’s got a hell of a lot of improving to do.

Amateur hour.

When our officials aren’t full time professionals, when they have to officiate in a full time, professional environment then we are always going to get sub-par officiating.

The referee today was a disgrace who simply didn’t apply the laws of the game correctly. It’s as simple as that.

If you can’t apply the laws of the game and officiate the match the way it should be officiated, then this guy shouldn’t be refereeing at the elite ( and I use that word very, very loosely) level in Scotland.

Last edited:
the booking for balogun was ridiculous.

The linesman was a yard away and awarded the throw in but the useless referee not only deemed it a foul but also worthy of a yellow. Baffling.

There was one in the second half I thought could have been a red card and he didn't even give us the foul.

Awful performance from him. To book Balogun when he was stretching for the ball and the County player came in from his blind side was ridiculous. To then allow Callachan to get off with the blatant foul on Aribo was even worse. Any sort of 50/50 was going in Ross County's favour. Was also one point in 2nd half where their 6'4 centre forward (White) was running onto a ball and Tavernier comes in and White just collapses onto the ground without any contact and he blew for a foul. Could see Tav, Goldson and Lundstram absolutely raging with him.

I hope Gerrard or one of our players calls it out in their post match interview especially because we've had to endure questions about referee bias in our favour.

Was in the juniors just a couple years ago and was hopeless there too!
Probably been fast tracked because he can be influenced. They run Scottish football and select the refs for every game we know that. It's not random as we know as Clancy seems to get well above his quota of their games, so why do people find it so hard to believe that they are not cheating to uphold their place in the SPFL? We almost never get a ref that we are happy with their performance, but it happens like Walsh the other week. Sure we are biased, but I think most people can look at it subjectively and make a fair decision like their first goal today which looked to be a good decision from the lino. And if a ref won't give us a decision because he's scared to that's cheating too, although i don't buy that myself.

There was a clear throw in for us in the 2nd half at the Govan and the linesman gave it, but this knob jockey gave it the other way. I think these games are too much for him and doesn't want bad press if he has the audacity to give us a correct decision.

Fucking diabolical.

Has this incompetent prick refereed us before? It was as if he was determined to show the crowd wasn’t influencing him so he gave us absolutely nothing.

Disgraceful performance.
Yes according to comms he gave the penalty against Bassey for handball but I didn`t hear what game it was

Latest posts

Back