David Munro todays referee

Apalling

So many dreadfully wrong calls.

Genuinely the worst. Even the bigot refs are more even handed

Topped off when the assistant finally pointed in the right direction only for the ref to do otherwise

Last edited:
Sure i heard clive say he refereed the first game against them this season. Is that normal

Fucking diabolical.

Has this incompetent prick refereed us before? It was as if he was determined to show the crowd wasn’t influencing him so he gave us absolutely nothing.

Disgraceful performance.

Dunno but Doig the linesman has and he has cost us n two previous matches.

He is a cheating bastard, one of them also.

He was that bad I thought it was Clancy and was giving him pelters and it wasn’t even him, where do they get these guys from? Zero consistency, players have one tackle get booked, county players do similar challenges and he waves them on.

Not biased, just totally out of his depth. One of the most inept performances I've seen, lost control of the game in the first ten minutes and never regained it. As someone once said about politicians, the desire to be a referee should bar you from ever becoming one.

This current crop of spotty wee virgins who venture out of their mother's back bedrooms twice a week command no respect from players or punters. The standard of Scottish officials has never been worse.

Not biased, just totally out of his depth. One of the most inept performances I've seen, lost control of the game in the first ten minutes and never regained it. As someone once said about politicians, the desire to be a referee should bar you from ever becoming one.

This current crop of spotty wee virgins who venture out of their mother's back bedrooms twice a week command no respect from players or punters. The standard of Scottish officials has never been worse.
I think the refs that go out to cheat us, that guy yesterday, Madden, McLean and maybe a few others, are more than happy for us to believe the standard is just dire.

Just loads of errors which benefit Celtic or Rangers opponents.

Did Ross think he was awful ?
Did the media pundits and tims watching think he had a bad game ?

The standard of the refs is actually pretty good we have loads of officials that can do the big games. However, i would suggest they have never found it easier or been more comfortable going out to be biased against Rangers and that maybe just maybe, its something they are told will help them get to the top of refereeing and stay there.

I think the refs that go out to cheat us, that guy yesterday, Madden, McLean and maybe a few others, are more than happy for us to believe the standard is just dire.

Just loads of errors which benefit Celtic or Rangers opponents.

Did Ross think he was awful ?
Did the media pundits and tims watching think he had a bad game ?

The standard of the refs is actually pretty good we have loads of officials that can do the big games. However, i would suggest they have never found it easier or been more comfortable going out to be biased against Rangers and that maybe just maybe, its something they are told will help them get to the top of refereeing and stay there.
Madden and McLean go out to cheat us? No they don’t.

Clancy and Robertson.

Awful performance

Would normally think out of his depth- but we had so many bad decisions that went against us you have to wonder

The referee pool is so low just now that anyone can referee and move up the leagues very fast.

Take away his performance, why would anyone want to go out at the weekend to be abused, shouted at or threatened for £50 in the unders games or local amateur leagues.

You find anyone decent will walk away as its not worth the hassle but the ones who stick it have little talent.

Terrible ref, go down wearing yellow, foul given. Held back by round the waste, play on if in blue.

The Callahan one is a disgrace, that is a clear yellow, there was no attempt to play the ball.

There was another incident at the govan side where he gave a foul against Bacuna, the county player was on the ground and grabbed the ball between his two feet and brought it in to himself, I always thought that was a foul. Bacuna doesn't foul him either!
The deflected ball that spun into the air in the first half where Sakala jumped to challenge for the ball and the goalkeeper dropped it.
It was never a foul in a million years.
Later Sakala also challenged a defender in the box for a high ball and again the challenge was perfectly within the laws and again he blew up.

Perhaps there is a new rule that Rangers players aren't allowed to challenge in the air when inside the opposition box.
Rangers may need to check the rule book.

He was so, so bad. Unbelievably so. Speaks volumes that my mate told me it was Clancy and I believed him. A joke of a performance.

Been said before but the booking for Balogun followed by the immediate non-booking for one of their players was embarrassing. Not complaining on this one but he's taken three or four looks Balogun lying on the deck in the middle of the area when Kent scores. Crazy that he didn't stop the play(assuming it was a head knock - might be wrong).
It was a knee injury

If in doubt give it to County seemed to be the mantra today.
Pretty sure that’s how Scottish referees get ‘fast tracked’ put on a crash course on the correct way to officiate our games, least correct in the eyes of the scum that run Scottish Football anyway, thing that pissed me off most about his officiating, when he booked Balagoun for not a lot then gave Callahan a talking to after a bad foul which was far worse, then he never booked at other times where he fouled us.

The deflected ball that spun into the air in the first half where Sakala jumped to challenge for the ball and the goalkeeper dropped it.
It was never a foul in a million years.
Later Sakala also challenged a defender in the box for a high ball and again the challenge was perfectly within the laws and again he blew up.

Perhaps there is a new rule that Rangers players aren't allowed to challenge in the air when inside the opposition box.
Rangers may need to check the rule book.

I forgot about these ones. The keeper one I can just about forgive as they are over protected, but neither of the jumps were barges. Poor ref.

Yet another performance that defies belief. You get several a season but this one alone is taking the biscuit.

Either corrupt or incompetent, either way it's not good.

Yesterday's standard of referee was on par with Beaton against Hibs. Luckily we have a much better team now to deal with that level of incompetency

He was honking the gormless c.unt

The Baolgun yellow then ignoring a yellow for crater face Callachans foul not even 60 seconds later was abysmal.

if baloguns was a yellow and it was worthy of consideration for one
then the County one was a stick on yellow at least - wild

as i said earlier
if he is incompetent, then both teams would benefit/suffer from his poor decisions

i'm struggling to see anyway we benefitted yesterday

Made a complete show of myself swearing and doing panto ‘boooooo’ like a St Mirren fan as he walked off at half time.

Surprised more werent doing it.

The second half was possibly worse.

Back