David Munro todays referee

As an aside, the pre match warm up by the main stand linesman was comical. He was practising running the line whilst looking across the “line of play”. An absolute show pony. Some of these officials are so far up their own backsides it isn’t true.

Terrible ref, go down wearing yellow, foul given. Held back by round the waste, play on if in blue.

The Callahan one is a disgrace, that is a clear yellow, there was no attempt to play the ball.

There was another incident at the govan side where he gave a foul against Bacuna, the county player was on the ground and grabbed the ball between his two feet and brought it in to himself, I always thought that was a foul. Bacuna doesn't foul him either!

He was abysmal. As many have already said that Callaghan should have had at least a yellow and somehow never even got a booking.

Just when you think it can’t get any worse, that refereeing display confirms that it can.
But it won’t be long until someone tops that.

People need to come to the realisation that not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. He’s just a crap referee who let the match get further and further out of his control.

You need to realise that referees who are just crap are crap for both sides. Are you trying to convince us that he was equally poor?
We had 2/3 of the possession of the ball, we made 13 tackles and they made 15 according to the stats I saw.
I’d say usually the team without the ball will commit more fouls. Yet we had 11 fouls and they had 8.

I am saying he lost control of the match early on.
Every time we have a bad referee the same threads appear claiming they’re all cheats, they’re all against us.

I’d love to know which referees in Scotland aren’t cheats according to FF.

I’ve said plenty of times. They’re just ridiculously poor. I don’t believe that referees are trying to cheat us.

Terrible performance from him. To be honest, if he can't control Ross County players I don't think he's going to be refereeing at this level too much in the future. I don't mind a ref being poor, just as long as they are consistent.

Even Sportsgreen said Callahan (sp) was a yellow. I mean, even the beeb. And they said County’s goal was suspiciously offside. Mind you, they reverted to type with their grossly over the top description of the tärrier’s game. It was so laughable a 7 year old would have seen the Kogo (sp!) blatantly head-butt the defender, then collapses, and the commentator says he has a sore neck! How they get away with it. It is sectarian tv and the tax payer subs it. Shameful.

It's no wonder our players look so tired at the end of some games. We have a huge advantage in possession, territory, passes, shots and corners but still find time to commit more fouls.

I just don't know how we do it.

One of the most shambolic performances seen at Ibrox in a long time.

He is no friend of ours
I don’t want him to be a friend, I just want him to be competent. Among his many baffling calls today was booking Balogun for a nothing trip, and then talking to Callahan about 5 minutes later for a much later and more dangerous tackle. Bizarre.

Terrible performance from him. To be honest, if he can't control Ross County players I don't think he's going to be refereeing at this level too much in the future. I don't mind a ref being poor, just as long as they are consistent.
Maybe he feels allowing ross to get away with as much as possible is the way to continue refereeing at this level and get more games at Ibrox or parkhead. Not exactly going to result in negative headlines in the media or pundits and journos asking questions about his performance.

For all the stuff posted on here about bad refs or this poor standard no one can ever seem to come with any examples of Rangers getting the benefit.

People need to come to the realisation that not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. He’s just a crap referee who let the match get further and further out of his control.
You see, I don’t agree here.
People on saying he’s was shite, poor, incompetent, that doesn’t wash because BOTH sides would gain. We never ever seem too. I’ll tell you how I know because any contentious big decisions that do go our way are splattered across the papers for a week.
So now I’m at the stage now where I think they’re bias. Or maybe just downright cheats.

As an aside, the pre match warm up by the main stand linesman was comical. He was practising running the line whilst looking across the “line of play”. An absolute show pony. Some of these officials are so far up their own backsides it isn’t true.
He was an utter fud

Terrible ref, go down wearing yellow, foul given. Held back by round the waste, play on if in blue.

The Callahan one is a disgrace, that is a clear yellow, there was no attempt to play the ball.

There was another incident at the govan side where he gave a foul against Bacuna, the county player was on the ground and grabbed the ball between his two feet and brought it in to himself, I always thought that was a foul. Bacuna doesn't foul him either!

The Bacuna one was basically right in front of me and that was a very very strange decision. The Ross county player even pulled Bacuna down while he was simultaneously lying on the ground preventing fair play of the ball with his legs. Bizarre that it was given in favour of them.

Thought that was a terrible decision when Bacuna was wrestled to the ground, worked his way free with the ball, yet the decision goes County’s way. No wonder the fans were angry.

Was howling at that myself.

I genuinely thought it was Eamon Brophy

He was so, so bad. Unbelievably so. Speaks volumes that my mate told me it was Clancy and I believed him. A joke of a performance.

Been said before but the booking for Balogun followed by the immediate non-booking for one of their players was embarrassing. Not complaining on this one but he's taken three or four looks Balogun lying on the deck in the middle of the area when Kent scores. Crazy that he didn't stop the play(assuming it was a head knock - might be wrong).

Back