David Munro todays referee

He was trying to protect them from a hiding, terrible display, holding and fouling is ok apparently :mad:

Definitely tried to influence the game. They got free kicks for nothing, and we got nothing from him.

I've never heard of him before but it looks like Clancy is his hero. One to be watched.

The ref was shambolic. Very poor. He allowed County to use bully-boy tactics, sliding in from behind, falling over if one of our players went near them, and giving a yellow to Balogun for nothing, yet next ball and Callahan (sp) rips a new one on Tav and walked away with a smile. No card. Really fed up with ref inconsistency. We should keep a watch on this slippery eel.

Our referees in this country are an embarrassment - they've got no idea how to work the games at all. I don't think it's cheating, they're just unbelievably shit.

He just kept letting foul after foul go on our players but was very quick to book Balogun for something that was not a yellow card offence.

We can't fix the refs in this country though. The SFA are one of the poorest FA's we'll ever see in World football so the training on offer from them is bad. The management of their staff even worse.

Until the refs are made professional and forced to explain their decisions each time they'll never improve. They'll never remain impartial and they'll never be close to even being competent. Then again, if the club isn't willing to get involved then nothing will even kick-off to begin with.

Our referees in this country are an embarrassment - they've got no idea how to work the games at all. I don't think it's cheating, they're just unbelievably shit.

He just kept letting foul after foul go on our players but was very quick to book Balogun for something that was not a yellow card offence.

We can't fix the refs in this country though. The SFA are one of the poorest FA's we'll ever see in World football so the training on offer from them is bad. The management of their staff even worse.

Until the refs are made professional and forced to explain their decisions each time they'll never improve. They'll never remain impartial and they'll never be close to even being competent. Then again, if the club isn't willing to get involved then nothing will even kick-off to begin with.
the stats would possibly prove otherwise and it will be an even greater foul to card ratio again this weekend.

Some are cheats, some are incompetent.

Some of the cheats are worse than others.

Some of the incompetents are worse than others.

None are good.

Zero consistency in decisions from the first minute til the last. Quite happy to let tough play go but then pull up the most innocuous of challenges. Pathetically poor quality of officiating again and if I was that way inclined I’d say he was a cheat. Done the old “feel sorry for the wee team” routine and gave them everything going at one point.

Back