Break brought forward, Boxing Day games go ahead.

Absolute disgrace. They convinced all the others to vote for the early break. It all seems to benefit them. By the time of re-start they may have 3 Japanese players added to their squad and injuries to (the lesser known) Jota and Turnip could have cleared up. They definitely call the tune and have the balloons at Hampden in their pocket. Liewell still pulling the strings from the background.
Disgrace, but they did it before after the tragic death of Phil O'Donnell. That was to give them an advantage also.
Sporting Integrity at it's absolute lowest.
No one likes us...we don't care.

Was always going to happen, the filth run the show and all the shitebags and puppets fall into line as usual. If Rangers end up disadvantaged by this latest stitch up woe betide our custodians who really should be more vocal and calling it out for what it really is.

So understanding of it is they'll likely have Jota back but will lose Kyogo/Rogic & the rest of the Japanese players they sign to the World Cup qualifiers on Jan 27th and February 1st...

They can't afford to lose players because the ones coming in are shite, we have a far deeper squad

I’m suprised about a midweek fixture as well and that it’s been allowed.

Unless the pubs be shut for it anaw.

Depressing as %^*&

It’s time Rangers wage all out war with these rhats from Kerrydale and call them out for the cheating, lying scum they are. Our league is an absolute joke.

I hope Scotland has a shit February weather wise and the pedos end up getting a few postponements leaving them with a fixture pile up they can't cope with

I think it can be traced back to when John Reid joined them. Ever since they seem to have a dedicated department that works on them trying to win the game off the field as well as on.

I wish we had more of a strategy that way, if only to be able to combat their antics. They seem to court politicians, have a large number of placemen in the media to influence public opinion and put pressure on referees, cover up there own sectarian antics while highlighting anything they can find in this regard on our side, and make things up if not.

I`m not sure where we go from here. I get why the other clubs would be happy with this, it gives them a very small chance they wont lose revenue from ground closures/limits. I suspect that they knew this however and was why they were ready to go with this proposal the moment restrictions were announced.

With this and the very early call and shenanigans associated with the early league call of a couple of years back lifting back the curtain to the corruption of the governing body, it does seem like we are often fighting more than just to win on the field.

and they had the cheek to coin the term sporting integrity.

so basically they are saying no crowds will be back on Feb 2nd because it is a wed night if crowds were in that will be cancelled PS will not allow that at 7.45 so if BCD why the need to stop playing now

If it’s in the best interest of everyone from a health perspective why not just cancel all games from now? Laughable. We won the league against all odds last season and there’s nothing that will stop up again this season. Play their game’s..we just keep doing what we’re doing.

So significant financial disadvantage for Rangers should this fan-lockout only last 3 weeks, our home game BCD, two away games crammed into an already busy schedule.

I’ll say just now, we won’t be playing on Boxing Day, St Boo will get someone sent off tonight when they concede 4 or 5 and or more positive cases.

Celtic should be without Kyogo & Rogic for the Old Firm game on the 2nd of February, FWIW. Hopefully Nigeria exit early but if not we can use 3 international players as reason to postpone, assuming all 3 of our nigerians are called up

This has shown how weak we are. This could cost us the title and £40m.
Taking away from the fact they basically got the SPFL to bend to their requests as per, how does this wreck our season?

Gives us time to get Balogun, Helander, Jack, Roofe all back to fitness & gives everybody more time with Gio since he's just in the door and had a horrible run of games

The Old Firms been rescheduled to a time where they'll lose the diver, Rogic & potentially any other Japanese player they decide to sign due to the World Cup Qualifiers & fingers crossed we'll have Aribo and co back since Nigeria haven't been great recently.

If we can get through Sunday with 3 points I'll take the break & let us reset, hopefully get 1 or 2 in that Gio wants if possible & kick on from there.

Only thing that's frustrating here is the lack of response from the board who as per have shown themselves to be nothing but cowards

Shameless cünts and a league only to willing to accommodate them.

They've tried to benefit at every turn with Covid.

From finishing a league early and being awarded a title on zoom.

To specifically scheduling a home Old Firm in the hope of getting fans in.

To rescheduling cup finals from previous seasons.

To picking and choosing what games are safe to play based on the opposition and their respective injury lists.

And all approved by the Scottish league. And all championed by their devoted media.

We’ve to miss a payed for home game but they haven’t is one I didn’t see coming , they’ve surpassed themselves here , unbelievable

Celtic should be without Kyogo & Rogic for the Old Firm game on the 2nd of February, FWIW. Hopefully Nigeria exit early but if not we can use 3 international players as reason to postpone, assuming all 3 of our nigerians are called up
I don't think they would have announced a date for the game if that's going to happen

The only way is now to boycott away games the club need to take the lead and refuse away tickets. They are in bed with the one club that runs scottish football, so let them do without the blue pound.
Not a chance, these clubs tried to kill us off in 2012. the super fans couldn't wait to pour money into these hateful bastards coffers. They talk about the club's board bending over as well.

Back