Break brought forward, Boxing Day games go ahead.

Yet we have clowns on here, ignoring all this and saying we will beat them anyway.

Earlier on another thread we had one poster saying he wants to play them with their full squad and another saying Rangers don't do tainted titles.

Where do you start with the thinking of these planks.

The yahoos control Scottish football.

I didn't even mention Celtc's intimidation of officials forcing a ref strike in 2010. Scottish football is a gangster state.

so it’s went from us missing one payed for game and them two , to us one and them none
There won’t be fans back in February.

England will eventually lockdown and Boris will be forced to bring back furlough until a certain point which whilst we are guessing politics and football, you have to assume that come February no fans will be in and I’d be surprised if fans are back before March.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if St Mirren go cap in hand to the SPFL and get the game on Sunday postponed citing new Covid cases in the next 24 hours.

This is becoming so transparent now.

Not sure if i were 'selected' as part of the 500 i would take it. what a sh*t atmosphere it would be. Not to mention it would be 1 to 1 police/stewarding! I love my club but it would feel like i was watching Cove Rangers ;)

do I see this coming just into new year this snp come out and say fans can go back, because all you were hearing from these arses promoting the break early that hopefully fans back in when we come back maybe they know something and not letting on,

So…what we have is…

1/ they play tonight in front of a full stadium ?

2/ We play at home with 500 fans in attendance.

3/ Their x2 home games are re-arranged to let the fans in again.

4/ They get a chance to get their injured players back.

Total corruption and Rangers say fk all - as Rangers fans we lose out again - not good enough.

So…what we have is…

1/ they play tonight in front of a full stadium ?

2/ We play at home with 500 fans in attendance.

3/ Their x2 home games are re-arranged to let the fans in again.

4/ They get a chance to get their injured players back.

Total corruption and Rangers say fk all - as Rangers fans we lose out again - not good enough.
there is nothing on website the silence is not good enough, I know many will say what can the board do but geez at least speak to your fans

There won’t be fans back in February.

England will eventually lockdown and Boris will be forced to bring back furlough until a certain point which whilst we are guessing politics and football, you have to assume that come February no fans will be in and I’d be surprised if fans are back before March.
After your pish last night (re Sky and your sources) you’re not worth paying attention to.

On the ignore list.

Once again no one likes us we don't care...we will win the league cause we are that far ahead of them..Whoever they bring in its not going to be that imapctfull.
Hopefully we get Helander back also.

If we as fans want to make a impact against the rest that continue to go against us we need a sustained no away fans policy.The longer COVID hits the more these clubs need our money. Hit them where it hurts.

Saying that Omicron is not going away by February

In fairness to the disgusting piece of shit, daft cunt thinks it’s summer

Or not :)) :)) :)) (although they tried)

Can you predict they win on Sunday too please
seeing it going into injury time got to 5 mins i was ffs here we go again then just over 6 get in will take that, hope sunday we go full pelt St Midden worked hard tonight give them their dues

Simply a disgraceful, shameful corrupt decision!
And yet they CAN get their way time and time again…. This was orchestrated purely for their own self interest (they know we are superior) and they dont give a sh*t about health, safety, fans… we all know when ScotGov announces anything with a 3-week time on it that it will for SURE be extended. How any smart and logical and fair minded people in the powers that be who run Scottish football cannot think rationally and make the correct decision is beyond me - the only conclusion is they are corrupt and easily manipulated.
Ok rant over.
What has Scotland become…?? Sad to see.

Funny thing is before the “break” they’ll have dropped another 4 or 5 points and be even further behind us. Cheat all you want you corrupt cunts.

Simply a disgraceful, shameful corrupt decision!
And yet they CAN get their way time and time again…. This was orchestrated purely for their own self interest (they know we are superior) and they dont give a sh*t about health, safety, fans… we all know when ScotGov announces anything with a 3-week time on it that it will for SURE be extended. How any smart and logical and fair minded people in the powers that be who run Scottish football cannot think rationally and make the correct decision is beyond me - the only conclusion is they are corrupt and easily manipulated.
Ok rant over.
What has Scotland become…?? Sad to see.
Not worrying about their fans lol they will be sick now

I believe they will drop points at st johnstone. Saints have been awful this season but that mhob are running on empty. 8 point lead after boxing day would be nice

seeing it going into injury time got to 5 mins i was ffs here we go again then just over 6 get in will take that, hope sunday we go full pelt St Midden worked hard tonight give them their dues
100% respect to them. Bringing kids back on loan from lowland league with special dispensation just to have enough players.

100% respect to them. Bringing kids back on loan from lowland league with special dispensation just to have enough players.
was the same with Dundee utd I think everyone thought it was going to be easy and under estimated them, just like they did with St Midden from what has been a stressful day with everything going on with the corruption I am slightly happier now, Karma is nice

Their manager was in their end at the cup final as well fair play to him though that's him took points of that shite two seasons in a row

So in the space of two weeks, we will have to play:

Livingston (H), Ross County (A), Old Firm (A), Hearts (H), Hibs (H).

Game before? Aberdeen (A).

Game after? Dundee United (A)

Probably the toughest run of fixtures you could put together in Scotland.
Bring it on we play better 2 games in a week.

We’re no the only ones playing all these games.

I’d like to see a proper scathing response form our club. I would also be looking to reject playing the fixture until we see it fit since we are now at the disadvantage of 3 players away etc.

It’s no wonder our league is undervalued it’s run by incompetent idiots.
Theyre corrupt vermin

After your pish last night (re Sky and your sources) you’re not worth paying attention to.

On the ignore list.
Fair enough, I was told what I was told and posted it!

Genuinely believe certain conversations did happen but ultimately the clubs decided and sky backed down but as @rangeral has said Sky still get the games.

I am literally just able to discuss this shite after being raging all day but I apologise if you are upset but I would have bet my mortgage on the winter break being rejected so there u go

Disgraceful decision to cancel games !!

And the result tonight doesn’t change that.

Silence from our club throughout this. Disgraceful.
We have to start taking the board to task we as a support know absolutely nothing on how the board are dealing with this as there is no communication between them & the support they are taking us for granted maybe threaten to ask for our money back on season tickets for the games that we miss I agree with you the boards stance on this is a disgrace .

I think it can be traced back to when John Reid joined them. Ever since they seem to have a dedicated department that works on them trying to win the game off the field as well as on.

I wish we had more of a strategy that way, if only to be able to combat their antics. They seem to court politicians, have a large number of placemen in the media to influence public opinion and put pressure on referees, cover up there own sectarian antics while highlighting anything they can find in this regard on our side, and make things up if not.

I`m not sure where we go from here. I get why the other clubs would be happy with this, it gives them a very small chance they wont lose revenue from ground closures/limits. I suspect that they knew this however and was why they were ready to go with this proposal the moment restrictions were announced.

With this and the very early call and shenanigans associated with the early league call of a couple of years back lifting back the curtain to the corruption of the governing body, it does seem like we are often fighting more than just to win on the field.

and they had the cheek to coin the term sporting integrity.
We need strong leadership which we haven't got nothing will change until our board grows a set .

Given the high chance of the SNP not changing its draconian decision on attendances anytime soon, what exactly happens Jan, Feb if games cant happen until fans allowed back in?

There will come a point where there is simply to time to play these games, if its not already headed that way.

So then what?

Unlike the snake bellies, I have no desire to be handed any trophy or be awarded a competition that has not concluded. Regardless of standings.

Such things have no value whatsoever.

Given the high chance of the SNP not changing its draconian decision on attendances anytime soon, what exactly happens Jan, Feb if games cant happen until fans allowed back in?

There will come a point where there is simply to time to play these games, if its not already headed that way.

So then what?

Unlike the snake bellies, I have no desire to be handed any trophy or be awarded a competition that has not concluded. Regardless of standings.

Such things have no value whatsoever.
I can assure you that we won’t be awarded anything from the Scottish footballing authorities (very loose use of wordings).

Back