Break brought forward, Boxing Day games go ahead.

ACN dates for later rounds are -:

Round of 16 — 23/24/25/26 January 2022

Quarter Finals — 29/30 January 2022

Semi Finals — 2 February 2022

3rd Place Play Off — 6 February 2022

Final — 6 February 2022

Current betting-:
  • Egypt - 9/2
  • Ghana - 13/2
  • Senegal - 7/1
  • Ivory Coast - 8/1
  • Nigeria - 9/1
  • Morocco - 11/1
  • Algeria - 12/1
  • Cameroon - 12/1
  • Mali - 14/1
  • Tunisia - 14/1
  • Others - 16/1+
There is every chance Nigeria will be making the later stages.

Celtic should be without Kyogo & Rogic for the Old Firm game on the 2nd of February, FWIW. Hopefully Nigeria exit early but if not we can use 3 international players as reason to postpone, assuming all 3 of our nigerians are called up
Japan v China is on 27 Jan
Japan v Saudi Arabia on 1 Feb

Australia v Vietnam on 27 Jan
Australia v Oman on 1 Feb

Japan currently 4 points behind Saudi Arabia in the group, Australia 1 behind Japan.

Japan have named a J-League based squad for a friendly but they will want to take full points in those 2 games to help qualification chances.

rUprtXU_d.webp

We are to play the sheep on the 18th of Jan and the scum on 2nd of Feb.
There is no chance there will be crowds back for either of them so it’s a pointless waste of time.
It’s so transparent that the scum have shit out playing us on the 2nd as they have a couple of injuries

I’d like to see a proper scathing response form our club. I would also be looking to reject playing the fixture until we see it fit since we are now at the disadvantage of 3 players away etc.

It’s no wonder our league is undervalued it’s run by incompetent idiots.
They are absolutely not incompetent - they have done what they set out to do - secure best deal for the tims

Thats interesting wording of the statement where it says they are postponing it so to “give the fans the best chance of watching the games”

It looks like they know this isn’t going to be completely over by 2nd Feb but if anymore than 500 fans get in even if it’s a 1000 fans in they going to claim they were correct bringing the break forward.

I can see why the likes of Aberdeen and Hibs want it postponed, these fixtures net them a lot of cash. Celtic is purely because they don’t have any players left, and have mismanaged their squad.
I'm not sure I follow that. Aberdeen and Hibs would have lost one home game each, to us and Hearts respectively. Celtic would have lost two, to us and Hibs. Even if we know why they've really supported this, an outsider would see them as having more income to lose, unless 110k tims spend less than maybe 20k at the other games, which is possible I suppose.

In the main, I don't care much if we play them in front of 60k or 500 of their fans. We'll still do them. Both of us are trying to get an advantage and on this occasion, the other clubs, bar Ross County and St.Johnstone also get an advantage, so went with them.

Why are we paying good money for season tickets, my Gers etc when we allow ourselves to be shat on by the paedos whenever they feel like it? I'm seriously considering calling it a day.

I never thought I'd see worse corruption than 2008, then I did in 2020. This season is even worse. Football has now been stopped because Celtc have a serious injury list and are afraid of playing us behind closed doors/ 500 in attendance. Whether we win or lose the League, I'm also considering giving up on Scottish football. The corruption is too far gone now, tbh.

So what's gonna happen when, as is more than likely gonna happen, come the 17th comes round and the 500 spectator cap is still in force?? More postponements??? Seriously had enough of Scottish football.

Is the Japanese possibly Japanese away playing internationals in February? They might postpone the game again if they have 3 Japanese internationalists?

500 fans at Ibrox, it is in all but name.
By the time feb comes along bearing in mind the rubbish thats being said this is going to spike late january but like things being said no scientific proof, that mob will want the fixture changed again because no one in or won't want to play in front of 500, which makes this all the more laughable

Football in this country is run by corrupt spinless bastards.
%^*& them all, we will go to the San Giro and tear them apart

So what's gonna happen when, as is more than likely gonna happen, come the 17th comes round and the 500 spectator cap is still in force?? More postponements??? Seriously had enough of Scottish football.

They'll just keep putting back the Piggery game against us until crowds are back in stadia. That is a main component in this latest corruption.

So when fans inevitably don't get in in a few weeks, the only club to have benefited will be them.
Correct, the other clubs are run by morons or outright corrupt scumbags for going along with this. As is the SNP government for creating the circumstances that enabled this - as we'll soon learn that Omicron is not so severe that it never warranted keeping fans out of stadiums.

This could backfire spectacularly on them if they don't take maximum points in next two games.

We cannot afford any slip ups on Sunday.

The game in Scotland is run for the benefit of one club, add in the fact that we have no allies either, meaning that we have to comply with the status quo.

As every season passes you think that our game couldn't get any worse than being in the gutter, and, yet, it surpasses that. It's truly disgusting how bad our game has become.

It's got to the stage of really considering as to whether or not in renewing my season for next season, its truly corrupt.

I never thought I'd see worse corruption than 2008, then I did in 2020. This season is even worse. Football has now been stopped because Celtc have a serious injury list and are afraid of playing us behind closed doors/ 500 in attendance. Whether we win or lose the League, I'm also considering giving up on Scottish football. The corruption is too far gone now, tbh.
Yet we have clowns on here, ignoring all this and saying we will beat them anyway.

Earlier on another thread we had one poster saying he wants to play them with their full squad and another saying Rangers don't do tainted titles.

Where do you start with the thinking of these planks.

The yahoos control Scottish football.

This has shown how weak we are at board level. This could cost us the title and £40m.
We have been getting shat on for years from us the fans getting the blame of everything thats wrong in Scotland to Ashleys legal team seeming to get the better of us at every turn.Yet that mob have covered up child abuse,their fans are a disgrace to any normal society and yet no one will call them out.Scotland is totally phucked and todays decision makes it very clear that we will never get a fair deal from the pricks running our game.Who the phuck knows where we go from here.

Back