If you could add any one player who has ever played for us into the current squad

I know some have mentioned Hateley but big Dunc on his day, fml.
Watched him absolutely rag doll Pallister in his pomp, he was unplayable.
Plus, and the biggest plus, no shit3bags like porteous and others wud get a look
We never got the best of him but what a player

Big Dunc was absolutely fuk'd over by the SFA, and we let the boy down by not defending him to the hilt, but, I don't think he made the best of his talent, due to a few personal issues and a few injuries. As such, Dunc never reached the heights Hateley did in his career, the best CF I've seen at Rangers in my lifetime. Saying that, I'd happily take either in my team, with Ally partnering :))

I'd go for slightly offbeat one instead of Greig or Gough. John Brown.

Epitomises the phrase "would run through a brick wall for the team". A born leader on the pitch even without the captain's armband.

Couple of guys saying barry ferguson and can totally see why. Obviously not as good a player as the likes of gazza and Laudrup but exactly the position we could do with strengthening.
Another player who was a cracking player for us but probably fair to say isnt up there with some of the other legends being quoted, but who would have been a cracking guy to have in the squad for the last few years, is wee novo.
Ronald de boer as well.

Toughie

I’d add McCoist , coz he stuck the chances away
Or maybe laudrup coz he would run riot in this league
Or maybe Cooper to rip the piss out of These clubs

And I’d have Davie Robertson back to replace borna and have that telepathic understanding with Ryan Kent

I am trying to insert a picture but don’t know how to do it so will type it out.

Walter Smith was on the Fantasy Football programme around Sept 2014 and named this as his all best team:

Goram

Gough, Weir, Brown

T Steven, Gazza, Durrant, Albertz

Laudrup

Hately, McCoist
thats the most attacking line up walter ever picked!
Maybe sacrificing some of the excellent full backs to fit some of those boys in.
Durrant ahead of ferguson.

Mo Jo just to get it up the rhabids,AGAIN!! B-)
GettyImages-1918031.jpg

I have a large collection of butt-plugs

Normally I would say Laudrup, but McCoist would score 40 every season in this team.

The thread is about who we would like to add to the current squad, not who was the greatest Rangers player of all time.

So bearing that in mind and our current lack of central defenders then it has to be King Richard Gough.

I appreciate some might say John Greig and I can understand why, but I'm not old enough to have seen him play so it's Gough all day long.

Reactions: TQ3
The thread is about who we would like to add to the current squad, not who was the greatest Rangers player of all time.

So bearing that in mind and our current lack of central defenders then it has to be King Richard Gough.

I appreciate some might say John Greig and I can understand why, but I'm not old enough to have seen him play so it's Gough all day long.
To many to pick,a would normaly say laudrup for this question,but its the back of the net that counts,so super ally at his instinctive best.

If you could add any one player who has ever played for us into the squad right now - who would you have?

I’ve thought about this for ages whilst watching old videos of us and we have had some brilliant players grace our team over our history!

For me i would add:

Super Ally

I always thought when he was on the pitch that he’d score and score he did.
Hately would offer something we don’t have at the moment.

Albertz. Not only was he box to box, but he was also very good at free kicks, and lets not forget putting the knee into tim teeth when it counted (lambert).

Ian Ferguson, would love to see him against the current Flangeball, with their best passing team in the world ever!!
Agree,kinda.diffrent gen.fergi would be sent off in 10 mins,hunk
Ian Ferguson, would love to see him against the current Flangeball, with their best passing team in the world ever!!
Forgive would be off in 5mins,too many snow flakes.but he was a hard man mid.cap doffed.

Correct. We need someone who smashes cnuts before they can pass. Ok Terry(hurlock) , your mission in life is to destroy. Do it!!!
I am trying to insert a picture but don’t know how to do it so will type it out.

Walter Smith was on the Fantasy Football programme around Sept 2014 and named this as his all best team:

Goram

Gough, Weir, Brown

T Steven, Gazza, Durrant, Albertz

Would love a fergie,but ref Would have him off pronto unless you were scot broon.
What alot of bears don't realise is we are in a political battle,not catholic/protestant.when the tims are putting up anti snp banners you now the world is mad.as it's them they pander 2.lol.mental.

Back