MyGers Points Update

Anybody know what the maximum points available in this update are,with home games,programmes & the 2 trips?
should be more than people are going up by. I should have had RTV annual subscription added (25 points), Brondby away (15 points), plus all the attendance at home games etc. and i've only gone up by 16 point so far.

Not sure whether things rolling off are impacting as well. Will need to wait and see as clearly the update is still being processed.

should be more than people are going up by. I should have had RTV annual subscription added (25 points), Brondby away (15 points), plus all the attendance at home games etc. and i've only gone up by 16 point so far.

Not sure whether things rolling off are impacting as well. Will need to wait and see as clearly the update is still being processed.
It’s done over a few days m8

I've went up 10 and the little guy has went up 20.

Both ST holders. Imagine they are all done manually. Better holding off for a bit. There's a hell of a lot of MyGers members to update. Some shift that is.

Human error a plenty. Wouldn’t be Rangers without a system that isn’t fit for purpose or double log-ins to navigate a shit website.

My Gers points aren’t accurate but what’s the point of complaining, the competence of the system is a manual update, that’s Rangers customer service in 2022. The whole thing is amateur hour.

Had 1666 points earlier today, that is now showing as 1682.
Only 5 points for Hearts has been added to my order history.
Been to all games, including Brondby away.
Very user friendly this MyGers scheme :rolleyes:

Is 5 points per home match excluding your season ticket matches? I was about 120 off gold last time I checked, even doing all cup matches, and two friendlies, Lyon and Brondby away it seems pretty difficult to reach gold, assuming the point brackets will change again.

Is 5 points per home match excluding your season ticket matches? I was about 120 off gold last time I checked, even doing all cup matches, and two friendlies, Lyon and Brondby away it seems pretty difficult to reach gold, assuming the point brackets will change again.
5 points per League home game but you need to ensure the smartcard is scanned to get them,

5 points if you put it on seatsub

5 points for a match ticket bought for a non home ST game

5 league games since 20th October, 5 x 5 points
2 home European games 2x5 points(possibly added after purchase)
1 semi final 1 point.
My points have only moved 16 points, are they still adding the games ?

If the points are still being added, tiers and point total will only be confirmed when we receive the official email.

Had 1666 points earlier today, that is now showing as 1682.
Only 5 points for Hearts has been added to my order history.
Been to all games, including Brondby away.
Very user friendly this MyGers scheme :rolleyes:
Mine is the the same, only Hearts. Going by a post below 5x league games, 2x euro home, 1 semi final, 15 for Euros.

I should go up 51 points I’m guessing they’re doing this over a few days hence no email being out yet

That's me managed to get enough points to be in Gold.

Still showing silver.

Any idea when they change the Gold-Silver-Bronze tiers.

All home games (league and Europa) plus Hibs semi final should see 36 points added

Then there’s the Euro away points on top (30 points)

Then there’s the millionaire’s club who buy their points from random purchases ???? Points

Just about covers everything

All home games (league and Europa) plus Hibs semi final should see 36 points added

Then there’s the millionaire’s club who buy their points from random purchases ???? Points

Then there’s hoping the TO know what they’re doing

Up 16 points that includes Brondby 15 points and Hearts 1 point so I’m assuming the update is in progress and other games will be added before they issue the email update on tiers ?

Plus points for domestic away games, 1 point or something ridiculous for Hibs etc?

not all points have been added and the club will email once the update is complete to communicate with fans.

They get added game by game generally.

Silver member, applied for all away games, not got any tickets yet (apart from cup semi) what's the point? Don't think I'll be renewing next year.

5 league games since 20th October, 5 x 5 points
2 home European games 2x5 points(possibly added after purchase)
1 semi final 1 point.
My points have only moved 16 points, are they still adding the games ?
I don’t think this is correct.

It’s 7 home league matches - Hearts I don’t believe was included in last update and it’s also been added to purchase history for points today. 35 points.

2 Home European Matches. 10 points.

2 Away European Matched. 30 points.

1 Semi Final. 1 point

76 points, not including any add-ons.

Up 16 points that includes Brondby 15 points and Hearts 1 point so I’m assuming the update is in progress and other games will be added before they issue the email update on tiers ?
I am up by 16 points too.
In order history,just added is Rangers v Hearts 16th October @ Ibrox 5 points.
Brondby away not included yet as far as I can make out.

I don’t think this is correct.

It’s 7 home league matches - Hearts I don’t believe was included in last update and it’s also been added to purchase history for points today. 35 points.

2 Home European Matches. 10 points.

2 Away European Matched. 30 points.

1 Semi Final. 1 point

76 points, not including any add-ons.
Hearts points were added today

Back