MyGers Points Update

I don’t think this is correct.

It’s 7 home league matches - Hearts I don’t believe was included in last update and it’s also been added to purchase history for points today. 35 points.

2 Home European Matches. 10 points.

2 Away European Matched. 30 points.

1 Semi Final. 1 point

76 points, not including any add-ons.
I think all 3 Home Euro matches were added in the October update

not all points have been added and the club will email once the update is complete to communicate with fans.

They get added game by game generally.
Greg. Appreciate you will get hammered with stuff shortly, but any chance we can maybe see a breakdown of all the points that were up for grabs in the last quarter ( game wise), that way everyone will know what points they should have got (or if there’s an error) - and in turn save you guys a lot of time answering questions.

Does anyone on here have a list handy which shows the maximum number of points you could be on (broken down by game) …. I’d do it but cba

should be more than people are going up by. I should have had RTV annual subscription added (25 points), Brondby away (15 points), plus all the attendance at home games etc. and i've only gone up by 16 point so far.

Not sure whether things rolling off are impacting as well. Will need to wait and see as clearly the update is still being processed.
Was wondering this myself as seem to have went up 11 points a think but was at brondby so that would have been 15 straight away. Points possibly dropping off as mentioned?

The points added on today for Hearts in October should have been included in the last up date, was meant to be up until the 20th October and that game was 16th, so those points might have been the difference with being dropped down a tier

Greg. Appreciate you will get hammered with stuff shortly, but any chance we can maybe see a breakdown of all the points that were up for grabs in the last quarter ( game wise), that way everyone will know what points they should have got (or if there’s an error) - and in turn save you guys a lot of time answering questions.

Does anyone on here have a list handy which shows the maximum number of points you could be on (broken down by game) …. I’d do it but cba
5 home league games since last update = 25 points

2 home europa cup games = 10 points

1 semi final v Hibs = 1 point

2 x europa away Brondby and Lyon = 30 points

I’ve only went up 31 points despite buying the unlimited Rangers TV package

:mad:

Last edited:
I have gone up 31pts so far.

Only points I will have missed out on from the possible is Lyon away.

So will see if a few more points are added tomorrow.

Thats only one showing on my purchase history under points update
Would make sense if it was the semi with Hibs and the 3 league matches, as this would be in order. So Hearts, Aberdeen, and Ross County. Brondby also in there before Ross County but Euro games may be done later. But who knows.

Would make sense if it was the semi with Hibs and the 3 league matches, as this would be in order. So Hearts, Aberdeen, and Ross County. Brondby also in there before Ross County but Euro games may be done later. But who knows.
am watching with magnificent interest

am watching with magnificent interest
Actually Brondby and Prague have both been added so must be then two plus Hearts and obviously Hibs. Which makes more sense as it would look like each individual home league match will appear in purchase history, like Hearts currently is.

Hopefully they are still updating as I’m only up 16 points despite being at every home game other than Sparta (ticket was activated just not able to be used), was also at the semi final.

Livi, motherwell and hibs away games in there too

Hopefully they are still updating as I’m only up 16 points despite being at every home game other than Sparta (ticket was activated just not able to be used), was also at the semi final.

Livi, motherwell and hibs away games in there too
I think you'll still get the points for Sparta ? Cup Games you get the points for purchasing the ticket rather than scanning your smartcard

Back