Hearts are absolutely raging

They want us done for "tapping" up their player

haha crackpots,they have no idea how a pre contract works lol
I beg to differ, they new fine well how it worked when they got Souter from Dundee Utd, on a free. John Souter was in the last six months of his contract, and free to sign a pre contract , with anyone he wanted. Hearts used this to get him to Tynecastle. Hearts can have no complaints, Rangers used the same rules to get him to Ibrox.

Hearts fans being Hearts fans will give him absolute pelters now and it will be quickly clear they won't be able to play him often for the rest of the season because of their own fans. They only pragmatic thing for them to do will be to make a saving on his wages, accept a face saving offer (£150K maybe) and get somebody else in at CH for the end of January.

The Hearts fans have it in their power to keep him to the end of the season, which might help them get Europa League football next season, but they will cut off their own nose to spite their ugly faces because they hate us more than they support their own team.
I just hope Rangers remember this when Hearts approach us trying to get players on loan, or even to buy fringe players. Make them pay the going rates.

Za4OYatK_400x400.jpg
GILF

I beg to differ, they new fine well how it worked when they got Souter from Dundee Utd, on a free. John Souter was in the last six months of his contract, and free to sign a pre contract , with anyone he wanted. Hearts used this to get him to Tynecastle. Hearts can have no complaints, Rangers used the same rules to get him to Ibrox.
John Souttar is his name. Not Souter, Soutter, Soutar or any other way of attempting to spell it.

Ok
John Souttar is his name. Not Souter, Soutter, Soutar or any other way of attempting to spell it.
. I stand corrected. Nice to know some people are watching for spelling mistakes. Most people got the gist of what I was saying even with the spelling mistakes. A question, are you related to John Souttar, or is your name Souttar. What irked you so much to complain about a misspelled name. I for one was only interested in John Souttar, when he signed for Rangers. I am glad that we have fans who keep us correct, but if that's all you have got to complain about, well that's sad. Enjoy your day.

No.

There would still be some level of frustration/anger but many of our support seem to reserve a special type of jealousy/outrage when it comes to Rangers.

I know, I know.
Fans of all clubs worked themselves into a frenzy during and after 2012, investing time in tax blogs and sevco megathreads. They have found it painful to see us back at the top. I'm sure many believed our days as top dogs winning leagues and scooping up the best players in the league was over. It must be hard to accept.

Fans of all clubs worked themselves into a frenzy during and after 2012, investing time in tax blogs and sevco megathreads. They have found it painful to see us back at the top. I'm sure many believed our days as top dogs winning leagues and scooping up the best players in the league was over. It must be hard to accept.
I’m actually alright with it mate.

But I agree with your point.

Ok
. I stand corrected. Nice to know some people are watching for spelling mistakes. Most people got the gist of what I was saying even with the spelling mistakes. A question, are you related to John Souttar, or is your name Souttar. What irked you so much to complain about a misspelled name. I for one was only interested in John Souttar, when he signed for Rangers. I am glad that we have fans who keep us correct, but if that's all you have got to complain about, well that's sad. Enjoy your day.
It's no that hard to just learn someone's name.

Give them nothing don't even answer their calls patch their emails

Let them froth at the mouth for months like the wannabe puddle drinking Brirish

They hate us cos they want to be us

Celtic got them relegated we tried to actually save them..... Nuts
Hearts are celtc's bitches. They bow down to them every time like the little lap dogs they are.

F**k them all

Nutshell and how sweet it is.

It's no that hard to just learn someone's name.
Oh, I've learned his name. With all you clever people on hear, it would be hard not to. I think you might be due a lesson. Did you mean its (not) that hard to learn someone's name. As " no " is not correct grammar, in the way you used it. We can all play at being silly buggers, and dig each other up for weak points. I didn't realise it was a spelling competition, and you didn't realise it was a grammar competition. So why don't we stop the bullshit, and get back to writing, about Rangers. And if someone doesn't seem as clever, as we seem to think we are, just let it slide. After all we are all Rangers supporters , and fans.

Oh, I've learned his name. With all you clever people on hear, it would be hard not to. I think you might be due a lesson. Did you mean its (not) that hard to learn someone's name. As " no " is not correct grammar, in the way you used it. We can all play at being silly buggers, and dig each other up for weak points. I didn't realise it was a spelling competition, and you didn't realise it was a grammar competition. So why don't we stop the bullshit, and get back to writing, about Rangers. And if someone doesn't seem as clever, as we seem to think we are, just let it slide. After all we are all Rangers supporters , and fans.
You spelled here wrong as well

In all seriousness, I don't pull folk up for spelling mistakes, but names is a different thing. Any sane person must've grown tired of the morales/ morelas nonsense.

If you're a Rangers fan, learn the names of the players. No asking for war and peace.

Jambo I work with already spitting feathers! Get it up him and all the other Jambo's!

i have a real dislike for this club and there fans since 2012!
I just lump them in with all the rest these days, the ones not filled with bloodlust are a minority in their support and I think some Hearts fans of a certain age must wonder what they’re surrounded with when they hear some of the shit directed at us from their fellow jambos.

In all seriousness, I don't pull folk up for spelling mistakes, but names is a different thing. Any sane person must've grown tired of the morales/ morelas nonsense.

If you're a Rangers fan, learn the names of the players. No asking for war and peace.

I can assure you with all the headmasters/mistresses on here I've learned. It's Souttar, no Souter, ok. Is that me aff the hook noo. ? And see I even watched the predictive text when I was writing here. Cause a didnae want detention.

It’s a strange , strange situation with the t,arriers and rest of SPL fans , like Stockholm Syndrome , We know hearts fans detest their fans , but we were the only ones trying actively to stop them being unfairly relegated , yet reaction wouldn’t be quite as bad had JS went to them . SPL is that wee place in the Deliverance , were basically everyone fucks each other no matter what the relationship .
I find it surreal - clubs seem to be in thrall to Celtc, for example, remember when Ross County "forgot" about Remembrance Day when they played them, or last season when Celtc rearranged their game with Hibs without telling them, or when Dundee changed their vote which mysteriously went missing in support of their SPFL outcome.

It's truly astounding - they would not hesitate to put to the sword every single one of these clubs time and time again without as much as a backward glance if it suited them.

100477765-big-fish-eat-little-fish-vector-illustration-.jpg

I really wouldn’t pay them much to get Souttar now. £200k maximum. If Hearts want to play hard ball and demand a daft fee, fine, they’ll get nothing in the summer. It won’t be easy for Souttar if he has to stay at Hearts for the next 5 months but it is what it is.

If any of our players leave under freedom of contract - and it certainly is a risk at the moment with Morelos, Aribo, Kent and others to be out of contract in the not too distant future - I just can’t imagine that we would act in the vitriolic way that Hearts supporters seem to be acting. We would be disappointed but that would be it.
The main reason the Hearts fans are raging is because he's signing for us..
It really is as simple as that.

Saw a point on Hearts board that got me thinking.

Can a player do a medical when signing a pre-contract?

He’s still their player.

Can understand their dissapointment, think it's a bit over the top but so were some of our support when Gerrard left for Villa. Don't get the shouts of him lacking ambition though, we weren't competing against Premier League, Serie A or Bundesliga clubs for his signature, it was Sheffield United and Blackburn.

Look at the last few seasons of players outside the old firm to go down south, only McGinn has made himself a premier league regular. The likes of Shinnie, Kipre, Dykes, McKenna and Cosgrove are all still in the efl and McLean is at a perennial yo-yo club. Meanwhile, Ryan Jack has a league winners medal, gets to regularly compete for trophies and has played on the european stage.

Saw a point on Hearts board that got me thinking.

Can a player do a medical when signing a pre-contract?

He’s still their player.

Yes he can, with 6 months to go doesnt even need to tell his club if he is talking to others. The fact that he had one also suggest that he can.

Sad fuks.

Though I did like this review

Make this your first stop for your morning dose of caffeine - they do an African coffee named salty Jambo tears and I absolutely cannot be without it now.

I hope they open a branch in Govan soon, as I'm relocating there to work for a much bigger company soon.
Leaving bad reviews on someones business is the lowest of the low,ive seen it all now

Now that you've let slip a weakness, you best hope that folk don't just start deliberately spelling names wrong, just to wind you up :)) :rolleyes:

I find it surreal - clubs seem to be in thrall to Celtc, for example, remember when Ross County "forgot" about Remembrance Day when they played them, or last season when Celtc rearranged their game with Hibs without telling them, or when Dundee changed their vote which mysteriously went missing in support of their SPFL outcome.

It's truly astounding - they would not hesitate to put to the sword every single one of these clubs time and time again without as much as a backward glance if it suited them.
It’s just a coincidence. Again and again and again.

Back