Hearts are absolutely raging

Twitter etc is full of fucking idiots.

We wou have the same if Goldson signed a pre-contract this month.
He probably will and the thing is I don't think we really need him to won the league,decent centre he is but his ability is blown out of all proportions at times.

Leave him where he is until his contracts done. Give them nothing.
Not for me , Or whats best for the player , I’d give them £200k we get him in as back up , get him up to speed in our training and system we play , he doesn’t get abused or left out for international career to suffer .

Hearts and Dundee Utd are closer as rivals as Rangers and Hearts are.

Hearts fans are embarrassing themselves over this
Correct, Dundee Utd are their rivals. The problem they have is they work themselves up into a frenzy saying this is the year they win the league when it's still fucking September. Then the usual chasm opens up and we pull away into the distance.

Nothing wrong with hoping you'll win the league but come on tae fųck, it's hearts ffs:))

This guy must be the Hearts equivalent of an FF Lounge Lizard:

47-BB28-FF-47-E1-4866-B204-E36-C95-BF0-AF5.jpg

Seeing it from both sides is “woke shite” apparently :D

We should offer them 250-300k with no add ons, leave the offer on the table and stick to our guns

its already gone from £1m to 500k overnight

They want us done for "tapping" up their player

haha crackpots,they have no idea how a pre contract works lol

Correct, Dundee Utd are their rivals. The problem they have is they work themselves up into a frenzy saying this is the year they win the league when it's still fucking September. Then the usual chasm opens up and we pull away into the distance.

Nothing wrong with hoping you'll win the league but come on tae fųck, it's hearts ffs:))
I am fed up hearing hearts fans bleating about Rangers. It's the wee man syndrome, they are desperate to be considered a big club, just like us. But continue to act like spoilt brat, throwing its toys out the pram. All because Rangers had the temerity to sign one of their players on a free. Incidentally , the exact same way they signed the same player , when he left Dundee United to join them. It seems it's ok for them to use the free market, but not us. I'm afraid Hearts will always be considered a diddy club.

I don't particularly rate him TBH, and I have real reservations about him being able to remain injury free under the sheer demand of our domestic and European schedules, but I'm willing to see him convince me I'm wrong.
But it's certainly amusing watching the Hertz support implode with indignation and utter rage. Feck them.
I think he will surprise you. I hope he does stay injury-free but he has the character and ability to make it at Rangers. He will only improve with better players beside and in front of him.

Ain't it absolutely amazing how a teams best player (in Scotland) automatically because absolute shite over night. Some bumboy on YouTube is going on as if big Soutter can't kick a ball lol its amazing, wee weans flinging their toys out the pram

Good bit of business by Rangers, but cmon Hearts why the outrage. The bigger clubs fan support like us, fully accept we can lose and gain players in the last 6 months of contracts with no to little transfer fee being paid. It’s not as if the wateries have not experienced this before both ways. Smacks of small mindedness by the Gorgie’s,

Ain't it absolutely amazing how a teams best player (in Scotland) automatically because absolute shite over night. Some bumboy on YouTube is going on as if big Soutter can't kick a ball lol its amazing, wee weans flinging their toys out the pram
I’m disgusted. I’m actually embarrassed by what our support has evidently become, and how we are viewed on here is pretty much cemented by the behaviour the last 48 hours. We are meant to be better than this…

Team/fans upset as key figure leaves…

Hardly a surprise.

Have you see how some on here react to Gilmour and even Gerrard? :D

I’d like him now, but we can’t afford to throw about money too much, when he’d be here in 16-18 weeks for nothing.

Well, he’s a dirty rat isn’t he? :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, discussed this yesterday (Thursday) morning with my brother, it would make absolutely no sense for us to knock back any fee at this time to try and keep him for the season. He would be professional as always and continue to commit to the team but his heart will be at Ibrox already. I fully expect the coming days to see him go.

Goes with my best wishes, he’s given us good moments in return for our support and has never let us down. We are showing ourselves up on social media right now, some people need to log off and stay off.
Well said mate. He's a professional sportsman with a history of injuries. He's got a pre contract which should secure him for life. Stay at hearts for another 6 months and he could get injured and he's on the dole. It's a no brainer. Goldson in a similar situation with us. At the end of the day 99% of pro footballers will look after their family future before worrying about nutcase football fans who love you one minute and a bad pass later hate you and would sack you.

I think some are forgetting we paid £350k or so to bring in Scott Wright in the same circumstances. I’d say there is much more of a need to bring in Souttar now than there was Wright then. I’d be surprised if we didn’t offer £350-450k or so.

There’s Hearts fans who believe that Neilson should bench Souttar or fling him in the reserves for the rest of the season.

There is no way on this planet, Hearts are going to banish their 2nd highest paid player to the reserves. Just to get one over us and Souttar.

They’d be as well as just giving him for free at that point as it would be a complete waste in wages.

Was it not 150k for Wright?
Not quite Kamara levels of cheapness but we drive a hard bargain as far as our pre contracts go!! Similar is our maximum again

Hearts could just bench Souter for the rest of the season if our offer isn't good enough. We'd then get a player who hasn't kicked a ball for 6 months. Not ideal. Hearts would probably accept £200k.
Then we'd have all summer to get him up to speed.
%^*& hearts

I am fed up hearing hearts fans bleating about Rangers. It's the wee man syndrome, they are desperate to be considered a big club, just like us. But continue to act like spoilt brat, throwing its toys out the pram. All because Rangers had the temerity to sign one of their players on a free. Incidentally , the exact same way they signed the same player , when he left Dundee United to join them. It seems it's ok for them to use the free market, but not us. I'm afraid Hearts will always be considered a diddy club.

After the last decade I've decided that my favourite team in Edinburgh is Hibs, and I feckin hate them.

Give them feck all is my first option, depending on what happens with Goldson.

The hatred most fans of other clubs in Scotland have for Rangers is bizarre.
What it does show though is the success of the press/media/political alliance and their concerted efforts over the last 50 years to demonise our club and our support.
Exactly mate, most of the hatred towards us stems from the political situation in Scotland in recent years.

Hearts fans being Hearts fans will give him absolute pelters now and it will be quickly clear they won't be able to play him often for the rest of the season because of their own fans. They only pragmatic thing for them to do will be to make a saving on his wages, accept a face saving offer (£150K maybe) and get somebody else in at CH for the end of January.

The Hearts fans have it in their power to keep him to the end of the season, which might help them get Europa League football next season, but they will cut off their own nose to spite their ugly faces because they hate us more than they support their own team.

Always liked Hearts and their support they quite rightly treated us as the big team to hate when we visited Tynecastle but i tend to think their hatred goes up a notch when the filth or Hibs visit
All the wee online virgins of all other clubs fell for the filth propaganda in 2012 that they could battle forever to be the second top team in Scotland
Hell mend them they picked the wrong horse and many still continue to pick the same horse even though it should have been shot long ago

Back