Hagi out for the season

Anyone any understanding of the recovery rates? Do these players usually come back the same?

Big shame for him.

I wonder if clubs have insurance policies that cover the wages of player when they get bad injuries like these.

I love the guy and I’m pretty sickened with this outcome . Is it an injury that it’s reasonable to expect a full recovery from ?

I thought this at the time.
It was a similar type of collision to the one that Tav suffered against Antwerp.
These challenges never go well.
I was surprised he was allowed to hobble off the park.

Best wishes to the lad, we will miss him.
It does however open up a place in his position for young Lowry.

We never learn

I remember Butcher walking off with a broken leg years ago

Fs that's shit , I feel his pain I am currently waiting on acl reconstruction but if it is that injury he's got its going to be closer to a year not 4 months , not good hopefully have a good and straightforward recovery pare hagi

Terrible news for him and us, he offers something different to us and reads the game so well, creates opportunities.
Hope he makes a full and quick recovery.

Reinforcements are now even more important but getting the quality is a problem, starters required not fillers and that is very difficult in January. Ross Wilson get to work.

Thats a shocker. And to think he was given it as a foul against him too! :mad:

Sadly in football, chances can come from misfortune. I would love to see Lowry promoted to 1st team now, with 5 subs we can give him pitch time.
I would as well I have always been of the opinion if you are good enough you are old enough and that boy has talent no doubt about that,Rooney was probably at his very best round about 18 years of age ,players have their best times at different ages, I don't mean throw the boy in at the deep end but we should be now looking to use our very best young players more.

That's brutal news, really feel for him. Patchy form of late but still an important player for us and leaves us really thin on the ground now in terms of attacking players.

Imperative we push the boat out now to bring in a player if genuine quality, ideally that can play wide or central.

Big chance for young Lowry to step up in the meantime though, could be the making of the lad.

Thats a shocker. And to think he was given it as a foul against him too! :mad:

Why would it not have been? The guy cleared the ball and Hagi volley him full force with his knee.

Maybe he didn't see the guy coming but my initial thought when I see it was it was a poor decision from Hagi and thats what led to him getting hurt.

Regardless, it's a gutter.

He hasnt been playing great but we definitely need a RW in now.

Gutted for Hagi, hope he recovers well and can hit the ground running for Pre-season.

Absolutely gutted for him and us.
However according to some on here. it wont be a great loss as we're a man down when he plays.
Soon see what he brings to the team when he's not fit eh lads.

Wow!!!
Didn't expect that, challenge didn't even look that bad.
That's petty bad news, he's not been playing all that great but is always capable of popping up with a goal in big games.
Gutted for him, hope he makes a full recovery

Why would it not have been? The guy cleared the ball and Hagi volley him full force with his knee.

Maybe he didn't see the guy coming but my initial thought when I see it was it was a poor decision from Hagi and thats what led to him getting hurt.

Regardless, it's a gutter.

He hasnt been playing great but we definitely need a RW in now.
I have my blue tinted specs on here haha

Absolutely gutted for him and us.
However according to some on here. it wont be a great loss as we're a man down when he plays.
Soon see what he brings to the team when he's not fit eh lads.

Was thinking exactly the same. If you looked back at just about any match thread when he was playing you'd think this was fkn good news :mad:

Back