MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Title winning garbage :))
Sakala, Wright, Itten - those 3 didn’t contribute much

Our first 11 is really good, then about 3/4 players in reserve could potentially start. Outwith that we’ve got a squad of average players that aren’t really that good

You can afford 1 or 2 playing/coming on as subs. They’re being shown up tonight

Less than a week of the window left and we've sat still, whilst the papes have brought in five players.

It's a bit concerning.
New signings that are first team starters need signed this week. If we fail to build from a position of strength, it allows our competitors to catch up. Big 2nd half and week ahead.

Arfield on for Sands, let Kamara sit. See if fixing the midfield gives us a spark first 10, then Roofe for Itten if no improvement.

Sands hasn't been bad, just another one of those games where we don't need him and Kamara.

Just a wee moan but when Im sitting watching Rangers tv, the last thing I want to hear is Tom tell us that Celtic have "Just taken the lead". Tom, I dont think any Rangers fan gave a flying fish what the coverups score was nor do we ever need to know they've taken the lead.

Pretty poor first half, only Lowry and Sakala look at it, outwith Wrights good chance. Up the game Rangers!

Some of the hot takes in here Jesus Christ.

Do you enjoy football, do you understand football or is sitting in the house playing with your fanny more appealing?

Get a grip sloppy 45, got a couple of Tampons in CR2 if you need any for the second half.
What a load of keech

We're top of the league pal.
Understand, as said in another post our first 11 is really good but our squad lacks depth/quality

Possibly frustration getting the better of me but relying on a Wright/Itten/Sakala to change a game is grim

Never seen a striker look less likely to score than Itten
_40749846_francisjeffers203.jpg

Just a wee moan but when Im sitting watching Rangers tv, the last thing I want to hear is Tom tell us that Celtic have "Just taken the lead". Tom, I dont think any Rangers fan gave a flying fish what the coverups score was nor do we ever need to know they've taken the lead.
I think we do need to know, incredibly naive to think otherwise.

Amazing the pass that Kamara gets. Playing where he's playing tonight, against their setup, his reluctance to shoot is like playing with 10 men at times.

Count how often in the 2nd half you want him to shoot and he doesn't. It's nuts.

We are a club chasing a £30m league title and are about to face Borussia Dortmund in the later stages of Europe.

A stubborn refusal to strengthen the team in this window will cost us for years to come if we don't act soon.
The thought of playing dortmund on this form gives me the fear

Itten would benefit from better players round about him, clearly Sakala Wright and Lowry are not 1st team picks, he is/was/etc a Swiss international at the end of the day (who's lacking on match sharpness).
Think we're being slightly harsh on him tbh.

Back