Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

All momentum built up now gone, back to the same old predictably pish stuff.
Huffing and puffing with no clue how to break a team down.
Kinda glad I was working and unable to go now coz this is utter shite

No more excuses Murty isn’t good enough and the way he has set us up in the last two games has played into the opposition hands and he doesn’t know how to combat it by tweaking his side.

The really gutting thing is if we got a Walter Smith when Pedro left even for just this season we’d be champions.

Your obsession with Walter Smith is in unreal. He’s retired and football has moved on. You should to

Stopped watching, ill be stunned if we score.

Pathetic from almost everyone, shameful stuff.

This is the performance of 3rd place sides. Weve got a semi to play and we have imposters feeling sorry for themselves cos of last week.

Newsflash

Its your own fault.

The more i watch Cummings the more i think he's just not good enough. A good finisher but nothing else he does makes you think he's great, especially when comparing him to Morelos who does so much well even if he isn't the most clinical
Don't think this is the game to judge him in tbh. The service he's been getting has been gash.

No more excuses Murty isn’t good enough and the way he has set us up in the last two games has played into the opposition hands and he doesn’t know how to combat it by tweaking his side.

The really gutting thing is if we got a Walter Smith when Pedro left even for just this season we’d be champions.

He’s never been good enough mate. Ok so we’ve had better form since the turn of the year but that is simply because we have better players than we had pre-2018, and certainly not because Murty.

He shouldn’t have been appointed in the first place, and mustn’t be here any longer than May! Regardless of the outcome of the Scottish cup.

Dreadful performance so far, we could play all day and not score whilst Killie look dangerous on the break.
Alves is a bombscare at centre of our defence, slow as a week in jail.

Complete gash no heart no spirt no guts etc .... devoid of ideas .... bomb scare at the back kille just as likley to score as us

He’s never been good enough mate. Ok so we’ve had better form since the turn of the year but that is simply because we have better players than we had pre-2018, and certainly not because Murty.

He shouldn’t have been appointed in the first place, and mustn’t be here any longer than May! Regardless of the outcome of the Scottish cup.

I know mate I’ve said it from the start but this dip was always coming and at the worst time.

Saying all fecking week play against Killie with 2 in midfield we will drop points.
The manager is clueless.

Board were hoping they could save money with Murty, sorry not good enough they owe us a Manager good enough to manage Rangers, not some youth coach.

You don’t adapt to other teams though, you just keep playing the same players, 17 goals, Pedro was pish blah blah

Sad thing is it was all too predictable for many of us. This is a proper manager slapping a pretender.

At the end of this game I actually don't want to hear a thing from Murty other than sorry. No more of the buzzword shite. No more excuses - from anyone.

Back