Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

He’s been owned by Clarke, TLB and Rodgers all in the last 5/6 weeks. Pathetic stuff, quite frankly.

He's hardly owned. Results could have gone either in each game. That's not to say Murty isn't due criticism but its FF revisionism at it's worst (and most frequent)

Your obsession with Walter Smith is in unreal. He’s retired and football has moved on. You should to
Don’t want to take the thread off course and I do enjoy reading your posts Butcher but where you get the Smith is retired crap I really don’t know. Definately not retired I fact still working down south and there is no way he would rule out a return to management.

He's hardly owned. Results could have gone either in each game. That's not to say Murty isn't due criticism but its FF revisionism at it's worst (and most frequent)
Each manager has executed their game plan perfectly. Clarke has done a number on Murty here for a second time.

Don’t want to take the thread off course and I do enjoy reading your posts Butcher but where you get the Smith is retired crap I really don’t know. Definately not retired I fact still working down south and there is no way he would rule out a return to management.

I never said he was mate that was another poster.

Jones’ energy is excellent for Killie. He’s causing us all sorts of bother every time he gets the ball.

Jones looks a very good player.

Alves is good in the air but useless when anyone runs at him

Killie bottom of table

Beats us twice and a draw if result stays the same

Beats Celtic

Best winning run in this league they have ever had.

Offer him the job right fucki,ng now.

I don’t know if you’ve got us mixed up. But don’t think butcher was saying he was retired. I did, however, and if he isn’t retired then fair enough. I can’t say I’m privy to his personal life

Simple sit in and be organised and disciplined against us at Ibrox and this side falls apart.

We must be the worst in the league for defending against the counter attack.

Back