Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

If this stays the same Aberdeen go above us if they win their game in hand?

The wheels are about to come off our season here if we can’t somehow turn this around.

I said earlier this week I wondered if Murty could get the team back up for this game.

He looked pathetic in his interviews this week

That lady's front bottom Broadfoot should have been dealt with early on after his crap the last time around, but no, he's been allowed to boss things. Kirk Broadfoot!

The wheels are about to come off our season here if we can’t somehow turn this around.

It really is unbeleavable this time last week we were talking about scudding the filth and putting a title challenge in.

After we crumble in the SF we're going to have to tear it all up and start again.......with a proper manager being the number one priority.

I actually can't believe how utterly pathetic we are. It's so sad to see our players performing like this at Ibrox.

sad that this is an eye opener for so many on here
we need 4-5 quality players and a manager
there will be no challenge until that happens

That lady's front bottom Broadfoot should have been dealt with early on after his crap the last time around, but no, he's been allowed to boss things. Kirk Broadfoot!
There's no one out there with a ruthless streak in them. Hasn't been one since Smith left

The wheels came off last week mate.

A little deceptive period gave us some hope, but we are an above average team with a manager who doesn't know how to inject passion into the team or outwit opposition managers.

Stating the obvious.

You don’t win games of football in this country with two fuc.king midfielders.
A total and utter mindf.uck by these so called managers at Rangers.

He's made the changes posters on here were shouting for. And he gave in to pressure with subbing Windass.
He made the subs but in essence changed nothing and that's his problem. He's just putting players in the same position and proving that he's not a manager. It's a shame but he's miles out his depth. Just goes to show just how bad the other two actually were that someone who still isn't a manager is outdoing them - that said, Murty is just poorly setting teams up. I'm not sure it'll matter what players he picks his tactics are all wrong and he can't change them.

The wheels came off last week mate.

A little deceptive period gave us some hope, but we are an above average team with a manager who doesn't know how to inject passion into the team or outwit opposition managers.

It’s unbelievable to me that we could be chasing after Aberdeen again that’s unacceptable.

Back