Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

A couple of weeks ago people were talking about us being within 3 points of them. Now, Aberdeen win their game in hand and we are into 3rd again.

I like Murty but we need an experienced manager.

I can’t wait for this season to end. So many up and downs.

We're getting what we deserve. Decent squad with an u20s coach for a manager, what could go wrong there?

The board have gotten away this for far too long. The wheels are coming off the Murty era and this just needs to come to an end as soon as possible.

Clarke making easy work of us

I thought the manager got team correct and I was talking shite.
You didn’t have to be fecking Nostradamus to know this was coming yet you and few other getting on at posters for telling the truth.

We need the manager in the away dugout. Utterly amazing what he has done with Killie this season, he WILL be moving on to bigger and better than Killie at end of season so we need to act.
Totally agree. He’s a stand out out and we should be getting the deal done now.
None of the kak about his background, how he looks etc it’s about getting the best man for the job and he’s it!
Let’s put it this way, and I hat to say this, but if Brenda left them today they’d havecCkarke announced as manager the next day

Anybody want to debate who you'd rather have in our dugout next season??
Clarke over Murty EVERY DAY of the week.

I said we'd lose the game and we have. The mentality isn't there at Rangers. Promoting the U20s coach isn't going to instil that

Back