Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would Juve send him out for next to nothing, makes zero sense
I think they literally want him away from the club as quick as possible.

He was offered to Wolves and Burnley as well and talk of no fee's and full wages covered.

Juventus and their fans absolutely hate him apparently.

When you hear a rumour like this I love trying to make sense of it. Maybe if he goes to an EPL team his minutes might be limited and he wants to be fit for the World Cup play off matches in March so he comes here for guaranteed game time, or maybe his dad played the base drum in the camlachie star and he moved away to wales to work in the coal mines.

Or a Martin Bain special. Leak a name at about 3 minutes to midnight and claim you never had time!
Not sure if you heard on heart and hand what Dingwall said to Murray when he said that after a few years "do you not think you should have tried to get it done on time this time"

There has to be sensible speculation, particularly when you’re in position of strength and particularly with the reward on offer this season.

Maybe if we didn’t spend window after window pissing away signing on fees and wages on punts like Bacuna, Simpson and Lundstram (+ many more like them) we’d have more £ to properly address long term problem positions like central midfield and right wing. That would be a much more sensible approach financially (they’d be assets) as well as adding the quality to the team we are crying out for to be successful.

We should have signed a couple of players for those positions in the summer for similar fees to what we paid for the likes of Helander, Roofe and Hagi,

I don’t see the strategy and if there is one, it clearly isn’t working. There also seems to be some BS. See Wilson’s comments here -
Let’s see how comfortable everyone is if we %^*& it up this season, which is a genuine possibility, and have a massive rebuild job with no money whilst our rivals are cash rich. We’ll be in for a good few lean years.

P.S. There’s much more to 2012 than ‘overspending’. It’s completely irrelevant to this conversation.
I would suggest that the mob across the road have pretty much gambled any CL cash this season. Must be a near 20-30m spend over last season and a half And very few assets to sell now.

So they are going to loan him out and still pay 400k for him in wages?
If it opens up a space in their squad then why not? I don't believe it anyway another account mentioning it is some fan in Mexico. Saying that though plenty in this thread think we are cash rich after the Patterson sale so maybe we'll offer to pay the full wages.

Was he? I must’ve missed that. What I seen was him demanding the ball & shoving it up his jersey then kissing it. My guess is his Mrs is pregnant.
At least he didn't do that shite baby cradle celebration that was big in the 90's. I'd want him out the door pronto if he done that.

Was he? I must’ve missed that. What I seen was him demanding the ball & shoving it up his jersey then kissing it. My guess is his Mrs is pregnant.

After that.

Also thought he was gonna knock %^*& out of Kamara, after the final whistle.
He was going mental at him, for his short pass that led to their corner for the goal.

Between that and going for Scott Brown, after the final whistle at Pittodrie, the big man is in angry mode these days.

Doesn't act like someone who wants away and doesn't give %^*&.

He's exactly the type of player that we have been wasting money on for years now.
I thought he looked a tidy player. Plenty of players out there playing for teams below their potential. As well as 1st team signings these should also be looked at. For every Simpson, Barker and Jones there is a Kamara waiting for his chance.

I would suggest that the mob across the road have pretty much gambled any CL cash this season. Must be a near 20-30m spend over last season and a half And very few assets to sell now.
I was thinking something like this myself.
Obviously you'd rather have the 30 million than not have it.
Seems a bit daft to spend 20 to 30 million trying to bring in 30 million.

For us that's too much of a risk.
Especially when injuries or a covid outbreak could torpedo a season regardless of who you've signed.

Still would be good to see some additions to the squad. We must just pay Hearts and get Souttar in.

Ramsey. LOL

After that.

Also thought he was gonna knock %^*& out of Kamara, after the final whistle.
He was going mental at him, for his short pass that led to their corner for the goal.

Between that and going for Scott Brown, after the final whistle at Pittodrie, the big man is in angry mode these days.

Doesn't act like someone who wants away and doesn't give %^*&.
What happened after the final whistle at Pittodrie? Missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back