Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we hold onto our "prized assets"

That's priority for me. They are way more important than an extra signing, if we are to win this league.

Not sure if anything in it but after Goldsons goal, he was given it big kisses to the badge etc. Usually an indicator of something. Maybe we’ll get a deal over the line today for him to keep the feel good vibes up.

That’s rubbish he was Injured on more than one occasion last season once for a few weeks so to say he doesn’t get injured is nonsense, Players are Human and not indestructible so living on hope he won’t be injured all season isn’t going to cut it for me.

Roofe is constantly injured and doesn’t hold the ball up anything like the way Alfie does although he’s a better finisher.

It doesn’t really matter how many teams Itten has played for he’s played 3 games in a row and scored against SA where he missed 3-4 extremely good chances, He’s not good enough.

Saturdays performance was one of the worst I’ve seen from a Rangers Striker he was bullied from start to he went off.

I agree thought it’s highly unlikely we will sign someone but if we did there would be no issue with them starting at the piggery.

Failure to sign another striker is negligent.

What level of striker would we get in who would be happy to be back up to Morellos?

We need an attacking midfielder and a striker but can’t see them both happening today alongside Souttar & Zukowski.

I would take a loan for an attacking midfielder (McAtee?) until summer alongside the 2 above before going for an AM & Striker permanently in summer.

We look very loose in midfield to me

Gerrard’s tactics had us control in the centre of the pitch with 3 narrow miss and 2 narrow wingers or tens as Beale put it

We look wide open to me
Same midfield that received load of criticism for playing 2 holding mids against shite.

First thing Gio changed and got praised for was playing one holder ie Kamara. What’s changed since the restart? Injuries, simple as that, along with an inbalence of defensive to attacking mids in our squad which hopefully gets addressed today.

1*kmqAtCtdYJq5JEYU2BFhUg.gif

Going through and translating all the replies, this lad seems to have had 3/4 rumours correct this window for Juve and the folk commenting seem to be giving this guy decent credit. Can’t see it myself but that would be a wow signing.

What level of striker would we get in who would be happy to be back up to Morellos?
We paid just over a million for Morelos who came in as a back up to Herrera.

There are plenty of Gems available up and coming young strikers who would be happy to come for wages on offer that’s for our massive scouting and analysis network to find though.

We wouldn't be having these conversations if mcgregor wasn't still on it from the night before. That's been a few times now this season where he's thrown a result in the last kick of the ball. Mcgregor alone has cost us 4 points

We should have scored a 4th on Saturday and killed the game.

Not sure where you're getting your stats from but he was only left out the matchday squad 5 times last season and 4 of them were due to suspension, the other was due to transfer speculation. Morelos is one of the least injury prone players I've seen.
From memory, Maybe my memory isn’t as good as it once was but we have 100% lost him due to injury before.

I agree he’s not often injured like Tav and Goldson but he’s human and not indestructible.

We wouldn't be having these conversations if mcgregor wasn't still on it from the night before. That's been a few times now this season where he's thrown a result in the last kick of the ball. Mcgregor alone has cost us 4 points

We should have scored a 4th on Saturday and killed the game.
No way get that Rod away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back