Utd/Annan away emails

Anyone get a wee surprise email this afternoon offering them a ticket for Annan?

Thought i had missed out.

On silver , 1st away game this season from myGers , apart from Ross County (fastest finger 1st)

Anyone having issues buying Dundee United tickets? Put my card details in, went blank then tried to buy again on another browser and says I can only buy one ticket. Nothing in order history or came off my bank.

@Greg Marshall

Crazy to think Annan has went to a second ballot but in 2012 for the 1st League game I know they were still offering tickets on the Thursday before the game as that is how I got mine via a mate, sure it was a different system back then

Crazy to think Annan has went to a second ballot but in 2012 for the 1st League game I know they were still offering tickets on the Thursday before the game as that is how I got mine via a mate, sure it was a different system back then
Yellow bit of card wonder if min from 2012 will get me in :)

I presume their general sale ticket sale today is in person only?

One of the few grounds I've still got to do. 1 of 3 grounds I missed on the journey back to the top.

Correct, gold membership numbers has increased so people on 5 need to wait for everyone to catch up :eek:

So it's looking like Golds will get around 6 tickets maximum, silvers will get 2 or possibly 3 and bronze will get 1 or possibly 2 ? This is not including the Livi game which was available to all to buy.

Just shows the numbers applying has went through the roof. People know that they may aswell apply for every game as you'll shift the ticket anyway

Thank %^*& we get an advantage when purchasing euro aways lol
Least I know I’m guaranteed Dortmund if I fancy it, if I supported an English team my loyalty would guarantee me a ticket

Should add though, there was no way paying £40 was going to lead to a top down scheme. Top 500 guaranteed every week whilst 30000+ pay £40 for hampden haha

Not been branded well but it worked ok from July-Oct

So it's looking like Golds will get around 6 tickets maximum, silvers will get 2 or possibly 3 and bronze will get 1 or possibly 2 ? This is not including the Livi game which was available to all to buy.

Just shows the numbers applying has went through the roof. People know that they may aswell apply for every game as you'll shift the ticket anyway
I’d suspect some gold won’t even get 6, we were in track for 7/8 (maybe even some would’ve got 9) before the October error and then them adding more into gold in January 2022

Btw, the club know that St Mirren/Motherwell was an error but they’ve never publicly admitted this. They are aware it was a mistake though

In the end that happened but it went through 3 requirement ballot before that

Yes the numbers have held up showing there is always demand for our away games

As I said before unless it pickup on location and that is strictly applied by the club in that process you will get people applying happens all the time even at other clubs

In the end that happened but it went through 3 requirement ballot before that

Yes the numbers have held up showing there is always demand for our away games

As I said before unless it pickup on location and that is strictly applied by the club in that process you will get people applying happens all the time even at other clubs

Yeah the demand for tickets from our away support is massive at the moment and doesn't look like stopping. It's partly down to some glory hunters who have jumped on the bandwagon but even comparing to Walters second reign , we won 3 titles in a row and you could pretty much get a ticket for every game with relative ease.

Yeah the demand for tickets from our away support is massive at the moment and doesn't look like stopping. It's partly down to some glory hunters who have jumped on the bandwagon but even comparing to Walters second reign , we won 3 titles in a row and you could pretty much get a ticket for every game with relative ease.
It’s a perfect storm , demand highest it’s ever been . Champions for the first time in ten years we had a year with out football and to top it off allocations are the lowest they’ve ever been .

Wtf is actually going on, had nothing since hibs away and quite a good bit into gold, schemes a joke haha
Ten of us in group chat,all well in Gold tier.
Nine of us haven’t had a ticket since Hibs.
Other one didn’t get Hibs but got Hearts.
I am sure we will all get St Johnstone.

Ten of us in group chat,all well in Gold tier.
Nine of us haven’t had a ticket since Hibs.
Other one didn’t get Hibs but got Hearts.
I am sure we will all get St Johnstone.

St Johnstone will likely be same as Livi earlier in the season. 3rd ballot then remaining few sold on first come basis.

I’m refraining from posting too much but explanation I got was maybe they overdelivered start of the season, and this is them evening it up :D

Anyway, we could have discussions about every single ballot from now on but simple fact is gold is now more populated, people on 5 won’t get another ticket for a while

There’s golds on 2/3 that will get priority. If you’re in a F&F group you’re entered into ballot based on person with same points (only applicable if in the same tier)

Before 2012 I never recalled the amount signing up to the away CCCS really breaking into 5 figures which made it easier as well to pick up tickets

It doesn't help we have lost decent sized allocations either against the amount wishing to watch us

Before 2012 I never recalled the amount signing up to the away CCCS really breaking into 5 figures which made it easier as well to pick up tickets

It doesn't help we have lost decent sized allocations either against the amount wishing to watch us
2/3k 12/13 season

2/3k 12/13 season
Yeah the figures were low for the 1st couple of seasons of our journey due those not really 'fancying' the prospect of going these grounds back only to increasing the Championship seasons around 5k in 2015/16 then around to 7500 in 2016/17 1st season back in the Premiership and increasing each season

Yeah the figures were low for the 1st couple of seasons of our journey due those not really 'fancying' the prospect of going these grounds back only to increasing the Championship seasons around 5k in 2015/16 then around to 7500 in 2016/17 1st season back in the Premiership and increasing each season
wish it was like that now lol

I presume their general sale ticket sale today is in person only?

One of the few grounds I've still got to do. 1 of 3 grounds I missed on the journey back to the top.
If i can find my Ticket from 2012 you can have it if your collecting

In Pedros season it was only around 9000 on away CCCS, Gerrard came in and it jumped to 14000 odd

Back