Utd/Annan away emails

Just got an email to buy a Dundee Utd ticket after missing out in the first ballot.

Gold and now had St Johnstone, Dundee, Hibs, Livi & Dundee Utd.

Just got an email to buy a Dundee Utd ticket after missing out in the first ballot.

Gold and now had St Johnstone, Dundee, Hibs, Livi & Dundee Utd.
So we’re now at the levelling up to 5 stage then?

Are you in a F&F group with anyone?

I'm on 6 so I take it I've no chance of another ticket for the foreseeable ? I used to be such a fan of mygers haha

I know most of this chat is gold members.

But what's the max number of tickets a silver member is on at the moment, out of interest?

But what's the max number of tickets a silver member is on at the moment, out of interest?
If there was a promoted one in October but somehow back to silver now, could be on 4

I wasn't counting Ross County but did get Livi first ballot
Seen your above post, unsure how that’s possible even with st j second ballot

Obviously beneficial for you but no gold should be on 6. Another great mygers mystery

I know guys in sliver with only 1 ticket so far..

That sound about right?.. seems low but I cba working out allocations etc.

**£40

I think a lot of people will feel similar but i don't actually think the numbers will drop significantly next season.
Think you’re looking at about 4/5k dropping off

Would’ve been more from people that missed out on a rangers/Celtic final

**£40

I think a lot of people will feel similar but i don't actually think the numbers will drop significantly next season.
Need it for euro aways, minus that it’s sorted me with games the bus would have.

Locality scheme where you get more points for buying rangers tv than you do for going on euro away days

Obviously beneficial for you but no gold should be on 6. Another great mygers mystery
Really? I'm pretty sure all my f&f apart from one who dropped down into silver the time before are all on 6

I'm on 2, St Mirren and Motherwell. They were obtained while I was temporarily in gold during the first points update though. Can't see me getting another one!

Wow, I know people on 4 applied for everything and been in gold the full year

Not had one since Hibs
This is my current situation.

99 times out of 100 I’ll get sorted elsewhere but it’s the stress that comes with that waiting to get sorted :rolleyes:

I know guys in sliver with only 1 ticket so far..

That sound about right?.. seems low but I cba working out allocations etc.
I'm on 2, St Mirren and Motherwell. They were obtained while I was temporarily in gold during the first points update though. Can't see me getting another one!

I'm on 2.

Never accidentally moved up to Gold, been in silver the whole time.

2 seems to be about the max for Silver so far (apart from those who were accidentally moved into Gold)

Just off phone to them sold out unfortunately , should have phoned first thing
I phoned last week and was told to email, was a slow process though as was taking them ages to reply.

Worth remembering for next season though. Also pretty sure Dundee sell a small away allocation directly so i'll be trying that for the game next month.

Im on six although i did get allocated 2 because my son is silver and he got hibs and motherwell so they had to give me them also

Im on 6 as well:

St Johnstone
Dundee
Motherwell
Livi (first ballot)
Hibs
Aberdeen

Not expecting another one for a while if everyone else on less is getting to catch up :))

I'm high end silver (had a wee spell as a gold member in oct-nov).

I've had Ross County (fastest finger first, St johnstone, St Mirren and Hibs). Never applied for Livingston as I was in Porto. Don't think I'll get anymore for remainder of the season.

My mate is also silver and he's had 1 ticket - Dundee away.

people on 6, did you get an extra ticket because a kid got one so basically they needed a guardian at games?

I phoned last week and was told to email, was a slow process though as was taking them ages to reply.

Worth remembering for next season though. Also pretty sure Dundee sell a small away allocation directly so i'll be trying that for the game next month.
I emailed them on Friday afternoon and they came back to me within 5 minutes. They then called this morning to take payment. All very efficient. I might just have been lucky in my timing. The lady I spoke to said they had been inundated with enquiries and calls over the weekend and today.

I'm high end silver (had a wee spell as a gold member in oct-nov).

I've had Ross County (fastest finger first, St johnstone, St Mirren and Hibs). Never applied for Livingston as I was in Porto. Don't think I'll get anymore for remainder of the season.

My mate is also silver and he's had 1 ticket - Dundee away.

To add to this, I've just managed to get e-ticket directly from Dundee Utd.

I'll keep looking for Annan, tempted to travel down on the day but not feeling hopeful.

I emailed them on Friday afternoon and they came back to me within 5 minutes. They then called this morning to take payment. All very efficient. I might just have been lucky in my timing. The lady I spoke to said they had been inundated with enquiries and calls over the weekend and today.
Yeah, me and my mate did the same, he got a call from them today, no reply for me though.

Back