Utd/Annan away emails

What’s the view like in the fair play stand? Says restricted on the e-ticket but unsure if it’s better there than in the stand behind the goal

I’m going to try and swap my Rangers end tkt down for tannadice in Annan for a Annan tkt.

Nae cheek
Nae chance lol

Last edited:
What’s the view like in the fair play stand? Says restricted on the e-ticket but unsure if it’s better there than in the stand behind the goal
It’s a much better view than behind the goal which has plenty of restricted views due to the pillars . Didn’t know there were restricted views in the upp but a few pillars right up the back .

It’s a much better view than behind the goal which has plenty of restricted views due to the pillars . Didn’t know there were restricted views in the upp but a few pillars right up the back .
Only ever been in the shed stand but should have option between spare I already had or the fair play I’ve just bought

Will hold off and see on the day then

Had two tickets all season from MyGers, Dundee and Hibs in the silver tier.

Got the rest off my bus or mates, only missed Tynecastle so far.

Only been in there once and it was years ago (Emerson made his debut !!)

Unless they've made a change to the stand i can't think where the restricted view would be

0_Dundee-United-FC-v-Aberdeen-FC-cinch-Premiership.jpg

Probably been asked.

Me and my wee one have applied and registered for every single away game this year.

I have not been offered one. None. zip.

Whats my chances of getting something later? (Bronze tier)

Probably been asked.

Me and my wee one have applied and registered for every single away game this year.

I have not been offered one. None. zip.

Whats my chances of getting something later? (Bronze tier)

You'll probably get offered 1 game, i would guess it'll be St Johnstone.

Aye it’s only fair though, according to the club

They overdelivered at the start of the season and rewarded the original golds too much, so this is then doing a levelling up
its normal , according to the club :D

Aye that’s what’s happened with him as well mate
Would’ve happened to a boy I know of if he didn’t commit the crime of being in a F&F group with people on 5 games

So said person needs to wait for everyone to get to 5 before he’ll get his 3rd ticket

Great scheme, eh

Forgot to apply for St Johnstone actually, closing date was yesterday.

That’ll be me in the back of the queue until next season :D

Been in the fair play stand a few times saw Ronald de Boer score a hatrick in a 6-1 win where I was the view was ok

Would’ve happened to a boy I know of if he didn’t commit the crime of being in a F&F group with people on 5 games

So said person needs to wait for everyone to get to 5 before he’ll get his 3rd ticket

Great scheme, eh
@Greg Marshall

Have the club looked into this yet? Hoping you raised it yesterday

Great scheme, eh
Or he could just remove himself from friends and family .

Yes but the ballots for said games had already passed and it only got confirmed on Friday

So how could he have?
I was replying to the part you said he’ll have to wait till everyone gets to five . If he removes now he’ll get before that .

I was replying to the part you said he’ll have to wait till everyone gets to five . If he removes now he’ll get before that .
Aye that was more satire to highlight how ridiculous it is

He’d have got 2 good away games guaranteed if the club didn’t have absolutely nonsensical rules in place

Aye that was more satire to highlight how ridiculous it is

He’d have got 2 good away games guaranteed if the club didn’t have absolutely nonsensical rules in place
Don’t think it’s a rule as such just the system is shite . I did allude that I thought it was the case on one of the threads before and split up our friends and family .

That’s not a defence of the club as the system we operate with is a joke for a club our size .

Don’t think it’s a rule as such just the system is shite . I did allude that I thought it was the case on one of the threads before and split up our friends and family .

That’s not a defence of the club as the system we operate with is a joke for a club our size .
It is a rule now, they changed it mate

They’ve changed the way the ballot works in terms of F&F groups based on feedback, but fell short of communicating it to members*

* it’s only relevant if you’re in the same tier

They’ve changed the way the ballot works in terms of F&F groups based on feedback, but fell short of communicating it to members*

Changing rules as they go along

Oh didn’t know that thought it was limitations with the system . What feedback was that ?

Oh didn’t know that thought it was limitations with the system . What feedback was that ?
People complaining about not getting same games as their F&F, presumably based on emails/social media posts and then subsequent focus groups

A change like that should’ve been communicated out but I only became aware of it last week, which was then confirmed by the club.

Shouldn’t be left to mygers sleuths like myself to work it out and push for confirmation. It should be emailed out to all mygers members to confirm, allowing people to leave F&F groups if they realise it’ll benefit them.

Same way they should communicate they know St Mirren/Motherwell was indeed an error, instead of the radio silence

That’s me just binned my F&F.

One mate got Hibs in December so if that’s right I’m missing out on tickets because my mate got Hibs?

Why didn’t I get Hibs when we applied together?

Whole thing is a joke.

I’ll no doubt get my first MyGers away ticket now… St. Johnstone whoopidoo!

Am I right in saying those who got Tannadice tickets from Rangers will be behind the goal and those who got direct from Dundee Utd will be behind the dugouts?

Can someone who got Dundee Utd in the 2nd ballot tell me when they have until to purchase it?
Cheers!

Am I right in saying those who got Tannadice tickets from Rangers will be behind the goal and those who got direct from Dundee Utd will be behind the dugouts?
not necessarily.

the allocation of dundee utd direct sales to away fans will more than likely be a small % of either the Jerry Kerr or the West.

rangers official allocation will be both of these stands

not necessarily.

the allocation of dundee utd direct sales to away fans will more than likely be a small % of either the Jerry Kerr or the West.

rangers official allocation will be both of these stands

Tickets direct from United seem to be for Fair Play Upper. The ones from Rangers will be for behind the goal or Jerry Kerr (i think)

Silver and apply for all away registrations, nothing all season then two close together. It seems from comments so far there is a lot of cluster successes. Seems strange balloting.

My two were Livi and Hibs, one right after the other, nothing before or since

People complaining about not getting same games as their F&F, presumably based on emails/social media posts and then subsequent focus groups

A change like that should’ve been communicated out but I only became aware of it last week, which was then confirmed by the club.

Shouldn’t be left to mygers sleuths like myself to work it out and push for confirmation. It should be emailed out to all mygers members to confirm, allowing people to leave F&F groups if they realise it’ll benefit them.

Same way they should communicate they know St Mirren/Motherwell was indeed an error, instead of the radio silence
Interestingly despite leaving friends and family the friendship number still appears in the dortmund registration email .

Back