Utd/Annan away emails

Was just thinking about how good our support are and the demand we have in such a shite league . Can you imagine if we did get a move to the EPL the demand would be crazy !! Think it’s 3k or 10% of stadium if under 30k down there . These threads would be fun in that scenario !

3k max is it?
Was just thinking about how good our support are and the demand we have in such a shite league . Can you imagine if we did get a move to the EPL the demand would be crazy !! Think it’s 3k or 10% of stadium if under 30k down there . These threads would be fun in that scenario !

I thought golds that splied were meant to a ticket before any lower tier?
Thought it was based on loyalty?
No any that moved up are in the gold ballot so they will get before other golds in that ballot .

I’m not here to defend my gers . The biggest thing that people want is aways and there’s no measure of how many people went to . But I do find it funny the amount of golds moaning when gold are the only ones who are getting more than before if it was old ccs we’d have been lucky to have got 3 this season with allocations the way they are and the demand the way it is .

No any that moved up are in the gold ballot so they will get before other golds in that ballot .

I’m not here to defend my gers . The biggest thing that people want is aways and there’s no measure of how many people went to . But I do find it funny the amount of golds moaning when gold are the only ones who are getting more than before if it was old ccs we’d have been lucky to have got 3 this season with allocations the way they are and the demand the way it is .
It is now not deemed acceptable to be gold in some peoples eyes. You now need to be a specific shade of gold :cool:

This ^

And when it gets changed due to people moaning (for being greedy) - wait till you here ghe outcry then.

Problem is not my gers (not all anyway) there is simply to much demand at a time when other teams are cutting out allocation.

3k max is it?
Boy that works ( just moved here used to go to Newcastle games )for me said that’s the leagues rule and do any prem clubs not sell out ?
Yeah some get just over 3k depending on the configuration of the allocation but it with the rules of the EPL

10% is correct if below 30k

Some clubs split the away end allocation to ensure no lost seats

Golds are moaning because they were given a cluster of tickets at the start then nothing for any game since hibs,there’s definitely been a %^*& up.

Golds are moaning because they were given a cluster of tickets at the start then nothing for any game since hibs,there’s definitely been a %^*& up.
But maybe the %^*& up was at the start of the season ? How do you think those that missed gold by a bawhair have felt all year and are sitting at 1or in some cases 0 ?

I think all the theories are giving our ticket office to much credit , they’ll not have a clue who’s had what and frankly won’t care :)), a mate at work utd been his first all season

Only way to stop it is to refresh the tiers to 0 tickets at every update. Some will score an extra ticket or two out of it over the course of the season but it means guys like myself who come up a level wont hoover up at the next couple of ballots.

But maybe the %^*& up was at the start of the season ? How do you think those that missed gold by a bawhair have felt all year and are sitting at 1or in some cases 0 ?
Am saying there’s been a %^*& up,start of the season or not.

Got me and my son tickets for Utd away, absolutely buzzing as he has only been to a couple of away games!
Good to hear, and one of the reasons for avoiding a closed shop (getting newer/younger fans the opportunity to follow away from home). Tin hat on.

Good to hear, and one of the reasons for avoiding a closed shop (getting newer/younger fans the opportunity to follow away from home). Tin hat on.
Is that a reference to allowing scumbags like the BBC back in or more away fans?

If it is, my son has been a Rangers fan since he knew what football was, and he didn't have to watch one of Chris McLaughlin's reports to make his mind up on it. He doesn't like other supporters either. B-D

Only way to stop it is to refresh the tiers to 0 tickets at every update. Some will score an extra ticket or two out of it over the course of the season but it means guys like myself who come up a level wont hoover up at the next couple of ballots.
Or just say tiers reset yearly.. don’t need to over complicate it. That way people know where they are from say one and it’s nice and easy for rangers to fix it.

Is that a reference to allowing scumbags like the BBC back in or more away fans?

If it is, my son has been a Rangers fan since he knew what football was, and he didn't have to watch one of Chris McLaughlin's reports to make his mind up on it. He doesn't like other supporters either. B-D
Nope. Actually not sure how that connections made! Just saying it’s good that your son has the opportunity to travel to aways when (I assume?) not a high pointed mygers member.

Nope. Actually not sure how that connections made! Just saying it’s good that your son has the opportunity to travel to aways when (I assume?) not a high pointed mygers member.
Different thread mentioned being a closed shop which could impact young kids choosing which team they support (coverage in the media etc).

You are correct mate, not Gold, not Silver, but we managed to get seats.

Or just say tiers reset yearly.. don’t need to over complicate it. That way people know where they are from say one and it’s nice and easy for rangers to fix it.
I’ve been in gold for 5 ballots and had 4 tickets.
I had 0 from any silver ballot. I wouldn’t fancy waiting a season for that.

I got 4 in a row St Mirren, Motherwell, Livingston and Hibs, then nothing since, seems strange to have had nothing after getting them like that

I got 4 in a row St Mirren, Motherwell, Livingston and Hibs, then nothing since, seems strange to have had nothing after getting them like that
I’m in silver. Only had Livi and Hibs which is also weird as that was two games in a row.

But I’ve had hee haw for the rest of the season? I just can’t make sense of the system.

I’m in silver. Only had Livi and Hibs which is also weird as that was two games in a row.

But I’ve had hee haw for the rest of the season? I just can’t make sense of the system.
Aye my mate is in silver and he's only had Livingston and Dundee Utd, on f&f and we've only been allocated Livingston together

There is no local restriction on purchasing them from United directly. I did ask the question when i called initially and the women on the phone went away and checked, came back and said that any postcode was fine.

They then called me back today to take payment, no mention of e-tickets being available though.
They emailed me first thing this morning asking for a number to call me on, they phoned within 10 minutes, maximum 3 tickets, no issue with a Falkirk address and gave me the option of post or e tickets, chose the latter and they were in my inbox within 5 minutes.

Silver and apply for all away registrations, nothing all season then two close together. It seems from comments so far there is a lot of cluster successes. Seems strange balloting.

I also emailed United last night & I got a call half hour ago & got 1 Adult & 1 concession for the Fair Play stand (QR Code) & was in my inbox within 10 mins

I was actually out walking the dog at the time of the call & the lady (Helen) gave me time to get home & called me back :))

I’m on silver and had St Johnstone all season applied for everything, got livi at the very end during the free for all…will try going direct to Dundee united as well now.

It’s united last game they have to give us a reasonable allocation by the league rules but do what the my want with the rest . All clubs keep back some apart from the Tim’s I’d imagine . Used for hostpitality clients and sponsors etc
?

whats changing

Back