Utd/Annan away emails

Are they collection only?
I had a Dundee address I could use but wouldn’t have made it through until Saturday so didn’t chase it up

Not me mate. I’m on F&F in a group of 3 and we have all had the same, but all adults and all have been in Gold since the start of MyGers.
I’m definitely getting rewarded then :D

Positive I’m on 4 and in the upper echelons of gold. What a brilliant scheme

I emailed them on Friday afternoon and they came back to me within 5 minutes. They then called this morning to take payment. All very efficient. I might just have been lucky in my timing. The lady I spoke to said they had been inundated with enquiries and calls over the weekend and today.
Fair Play Upper ?
Are they collection only?
I had a Dundee address I could use but wouldn’t have made it through until Saturday so didn’t chase it up
No they offered to post them out

I also got e-tickets direct via United.

I e-mailed on Saturday after a poster mentioned it on here.

Phoned me back at lunchtime today.

They did check my name with a list, so obviously phoning people back on a first-come first-served basis.

Just got 2 tickets for dundee united over the phone after emailing over the weekend. Only had Ross county away (last week) and saints this season and applied for every game including bronby away

I also got e-tickets direct via United.

I e-mailed on Saturday after a poster mentioned it on here.

Phoned me back at lunchtime today.

They did check my name with a list, so obviously phoning people back on a first-come first-served basis.
sounds a much easier system than mygers

How far local does it go?

My aunty lives in perth for the next time as i noticed you said they were sold out?

There is no local restriction on purchasing them from United directly. I did ask the question when i called initially and the women on the phone went away and checked, came back and said that any postcode was fine.

They then called me back today to take payment, no mention of e-tickets being available though.

Make that 3, they found out I’m gold royalty and gave me an extra

Get in. What’s the Dundee Utd MyGers equivalent? Might join

Nothing in any of the second ballots again.

Missing out several games in a row to allow former silvers to catch up on ticket numbers is a total fûcking farce. It’s meant to be a loyalty scheme yet those most loyal in the clubs eyes that were in gold at the start of the season are now being punished.

And what happens next season given we are going to finish the season with a lot more golds than we started it with? Do we just go into next season with a lot more people in gold and then when it comes to points / threshold update time we just go through this fûcking nonsense again.

It’s a total mess it really is.

Missing out several games in a row to allow former silvers to catch up on ticket numbers is a total fûcking farce. It’s meant to be a loyalty scheme yet those most loyal in the clubs eyes that were in gold at the start of the season are now being punished.

And what happens next season given we are going to finish the season with a lot more golds than we started it with? Do we just go into next season with a lot more people in gold and then when it comes to points / threshold update time we just go through this fûcking nonsense again.

it happens

the email I got back from them confirmed it lol

Definitely not a loyalty scheme now,more an appeasement scheme these days.
If wasn’t for Euro away tickets it is hardly worth the £40 for away tickets you can pick up with a bit of effort.
10 of us in Gold and chat is scheme is a shambles and not fit for purpose.
They have chopped and changed the criteria several times,they have no clue what they are doing :oops:
The whole thing is a pointless waste of money.

I know guys in sliver with only 1 ticket so far..

That sound about right?.. seems low but I cba working out allocations etc.
The wee man and me are in silver. Previously only had Livingston but got the email for DUtd for us both.

Definitely not a loyalty scheme now,more an appeasement scheme these days.
If wasn’t for Euro away tickets it is hardly worth the £40 for away tickets you can pick up with a bit of effort.
10 of us in Gold and chat is scheme is a shambles and not fit for purpose.
It was a loyalty scheme and working fairly well until the Q2 update in October

Been downhill since the St Mirren/Motherwell cock up (that the club are now admitting happened, just not publicly :D wonder why)

Now it’s the appeasement scheme to ensure renewals don’t drop down.

Always Rangers. Always rewarded - until you reward golds too much and try to appease lower tiers

I’m certain Dundee also sell some tickets direct to away fans.

St Mirren and St Johnstone have also did it in years gone by I’ve bought tickets directly from them both before.
Dundee do for the weird shape stand above the tunnel

It was a loyalty scheme and working fairly well until the Q2 update in October

Been downhill since the St Mirren/Motherwell cock up (that the club are now admitting happened, just not publicly :D wonder why)

Now it’s the appeasement scheme to ensure renewals don’t drop down.

Always Rangers. Always rewarded - until you reward golds too much and try to appease lower tiers
Renewals will drop.

People in Gold are now being punished for having more loyalty points at the start of the season.

Unbelievable lol

It is mental.

As we are coming down to the business end of the season.

Out of interest, every game loads on here not getting through MyGers but managing to get elsewhere ? Where are these elsewhere tickets from ?

Make that 3, they found out I’m gold royalty and gave me an extra

Get in. What’s the Dundee Utd MyGers equivalent? Might join
Did you just phone the dundee utd ticket office?

Might chance my luck when i get in

It is mental.

Out of interest, every game loads on here not getting through MyGers but managing to get elsewhere ? Where are these elsewhere tickets from ?
Supporters clubs , or a few get from corporate .

Renewals will drop.

Will they ? There is approx 37000 members and it looks on average we have between 9000-11000 applications for each away game. So around 70% (roughly) of MyGers members aren't in it for away games, there is no reason for them to not renew. Those that regularly apply for away games will still renew because they want their chance of Aberdeen, Celtic etc. Not to mention being guarenteed tickets for Hampden

It is mental.

Supporters club, mates, FF, twitter and Facebook.

It is mental.

Supporters club - they are posted directly to me so I am not giving them up easily :))

Fair Play Upper ?

No they offered to post them out
Not sure where mine is. TBH I was pleased to get one so didn't ask where it was for. I didn't really want them to ask too many questions. Like you, it was postage or collection offered, not an e-ticket.

Kind of ironic that I am in middle of Silver, have applied for every away ticket but got only one (St J), yet manage to pick up up one for Utd direct from Utd.

Will they ? There is approx 37000 members and it looks on average we have between 9000-11000 applications for each away game. So around 70% (roughly) of MyGers members aren't in it for away games, there is no reason for them to not renew. Those that regularly apply for away games will still renew because they want their chance of Aberdeen, Celtic etc. Not to mention being guarenteed tickets for Hampden
I think a lot of people in it for whatever reason may re-assess what it offers them for their £40/ £50.
No guarantee nearly 40,000 are happy with scheme and will part with £40/£50 again.
I know plenty of people who are totally disgruntled with the whole thing,across all tiers.
Not a great chance of getting Aberdeen and even less chance for Celtic away.
Hampden is an easy enough ticket unless it is against Celtic.

Not sure where mine is. TBH I was pleased to get one so didn't ask where it was for. I didn't really want them to ask too many questions. Like you, it was postage or collection offered, not an e-ticket.

Kind of ironic that I am in middle of Silver, have applied for every away ticket but got only one (St J), yet manage to pick up up one for Utd direct from Utd.

I was the same, but thought better to ask what stand they were for just in case they were getting mixed up :D

Back