Sunday's football

Question, why have these paedos put a white sheet over the goons seats?

it’s strikes me of “notice me” but I’ve no idea why

They can keep playing at the tempo they do, add in a few rounds of conf league games they will burn out in the run in.

Why will they burn out?

They haven’t showed much signs of doing so or, at least, it’s not showing in their results. They’ve increased their squad depth and they can use 5 subs.

I hope they go out of Europe. Their bubble needs burst quickly.

Why will they burn out?

They haven’t showed much signs of doing so or, at least, it’s not showing in their results. They’ve increased their squad depth and they can use 5 subs.

Is that the results that officials have helped them get, offside goals, opponents denied penalties all in tight games they have shot there load in.

I admit I watch the majority of there games. Unless I’m at one of our games. FF can slag me for that if they want
Same. I’m not watching today as I’m watching the PL but I tend to watch most of their league games if I’m not doing anything and there’s no clash with us.

I admit I watch the majority of there games. Unless I’m at one of our games. FF can slag me for that if they want
No criticism from me mate.

I wouldn’t necessarily go out my way to watch their game but if I wasn’t doing anything and it was on the tele/didn’t clash then I will.

Why will they burn out?

We need them to stay in Europe. If they go far they will try hard to win the ECL and that’s only going to increase the likelihood of dropped points.

Obviously we want Rangers to get past Dortmund but if the scum are in Europe longer than us and are playing twice a week whilst we play once we’ll have a natural advantage in terms of fatigue. Also it would mean that we would play on Saturdays whilst they play on Sundays so we’d have the chance to overtake them in the table and put serious pressure on them to win the next day.

Is that the results that officials have helped them get, offside goals, opponents denied penalties all in tight games they have shot there load in.

Yes. And we’re 1pt behind.

All season, though, we’ve heard the same things on FF yet it’s not actually happened. I thought their Japanese players would be too knackered to contribute…

There’s also this odd desire for them to win in Europe.

If Rangers had the countless game-changing decisions the Peasants have had all season, the media would have already made it an endless issue for discussion in tabloid articles and in phone-ins. The media silence has been deafening.

Jota is there best player it’s not even close. He’s everything I wish kent could be

giphy.webp

Yes. And we’re 1pt behind.

All season, though, we’ve heard the same things on FF yet it’s not actually happened. I thought their Japanese players would be too knackered to contribute…

There’s also this odd desire for them to win in Europe.
Tbf if tbw SPFL wasnt corrupt and movwd rhe winter break instead of 1 points from sheep and acum Im positive we would have had 6 points

We need them to stay in Europe. If they go far they will try hard to win the ECL and that’s only going to increase the likelihood of dropped points.

Obviously we want Rangers to get past Dortmund but if the scum are in Europe longer than us and are playing twice a week whilst we play once we’ll have a natural advantage in terms of fatigue. Also it would mean that we would play on Saturdays whilst they play on Sundays so we’d have the chance to overtake them in the table and put serious pressure on them to win the next day.

Do you want them to win today as well? After all, it means more games.

What a weird outlook. Success brings confidence.

Players want to play, not train. Match fitness/sharpness comes from playing not a week of training.

Our best spells come with regular games.

How far are you cheering them on: quarters, semis, the final!?

Back